Page 20 of 160 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/16/14: Halloween Event!

Executive Chef
    First collection from the jack-o-lantern dropped 6 candy corns.

Executive Chef
    The silver for the tiaras is gonna be a problem. I did get a paper ghost from the jackolantern, so I got that going for me, lol. Can't wait to get the spooky hall built/upgraded so it can start giving out goodies!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I got 1 of each from the adventure, but presumably/hopefully sometimes I will get more than 1 of each or we will need to get them from other places besides adventures (goal rewards maybe?) - otherwise 1 each means max 3 of each per day which is only 54 in 18 days, so short on the 70 needed.
    Only ONE of each per quest? That would make finishing the haunted hall totally impossible without spending a TON of gems.

I have been collecting from my level 1 haunted hall religiously so far and zero bats, zero ghosts from it.

Rhino Keeper
    I've gone candy corn crazy!! Living my life in 3 minute increments already - it's gonna be a long 18 days....

Executive Chef
    Lots of candy corn from the adventure. What's 218 minus 153? Only one bat, 2 ghosts.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

I just collected from the adventure & got 3 ghosts & 4 bats. Not counting on that nice number happening again next time with my luck...lol
    My candy corn count jumped really high too. Maybe 60 I think.
    Last edited by meme1098; 10-16-14 at 08:17 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    1st adventure gave me 3 ghosts, 1 bat, 55 candy corn (I think 50 of those were the goal reward?), unknown number of fancy beams....but only 4 energy, bah. Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I just collected from the adventure & got 3 ghosts & 4 bats. Not counting on that nice number happening again next time with my luck...lol
    I'm jealous! I want what you got!

Rhino Keeper
    I got a haunted scarecrow decoration from the adventure.

I don't know if this has been asked already, but does anyone know how many candy corns we need per day if we want to get the last prize? I didn't get the last prize from the the previous world event and I really want that last prize (which is the potion cauldron, I think).
    I can get 200 candy corns by tonight and probably 150-200 every day after today. Do you guys think I'll make it to the last prize?