Page 117 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1593

Thread: Castle Update 10/16/14: Halloween Event!

Farm Supplier
    do you also make them ? i make tons of candy corn in the kitchen!

Rhino Keeper
    I thought I'd report in:
    Level 50
    3235 Candy Corn
    HH at level 5
    1 Jack-o-lantern
    Still collecting from all the buildings and such
    I finally made that silver tray for Greselda so I'm on Up to Old Tricks and for Prince and Knight I found the skirt but the crown still eludes me.

The cauldron hasn't given me anything too exciting yet but I've somehow used up my supply of simple glue so anything is helping me restock Oh, and I did get a Hayride early on but just that one.
    Last edited by 8hat; 10-27-14 at 01:22 PM. Reason: forgot Jack

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lunerasilver View Post
    I recommend sending out lots of requests every day... I recently dropped some of my neighbors who seemed inactive (no Halloween and no summer stuff) and I have about 70 neighbors. I sent a request to all of them everyday and most days got 19-20 fulfilled requests.

I'm happy to fulfill requests if you add me as a neighbor (Aviana)
    Feel free to add me too. I'm in and out of the game all day and evening so I fill requests pretty darn promptly.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

New Resident
    I've got a hayride from the trick or treat adventure too. I got a scarecrow one time too but it did that annoying sync thing and disappeared! Anyone got anything else?

Executive Chef
    Lvl 48 (became lvl 48 sometime during this event), 3390 Candy Corn, HH on lvl 5, 1 jack o'lantern (but I don't feel like it was helping much on the HH). Dunno how many adventures. Sometimes 3, sometimes 2 a day (50/50 I guess). I'll continue collecting CC, but not as fanatically as before.

And finished all the Halloween-side quests too.

Did nothing special to get this many CC: make them in the kitchen, plant only Corn and Sugar Cane, slay all the beasts that pop up, do 2-3 adventures a day, collect from Character buildings, HH and Jack o'Lantern as often as possible. Finished with all things yesterday.
    Last edited by Anaboe; 10-27-14 at 01:23 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I got one scarecrow out of half a dozen or so adventures so far. I really want the hayride!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Update on the state of my Candy Corn collection: 3106. Got cauldron. Didn't harvest it yet.
    Haunted House lvl 5. 1 extra bat and 12 ghosts;
    Still sending out trick or treat adventures. Hoping for hayride.
    Still waiting for Armored skirt. I got the crown second time I clicked on theater and after that nothing. I'd like to get the skirt in case TL puts characters in the costumes at Halloween.
    I still visit all the characters, harvest HH and pumpkin, but I'm also going on with my other quests.
    \

Farm Supplier
    I finally got it! A box from the Halloween Adventure. I happily got a scary scarecrow! I could not believe it was there. I have been sending adventures 3 times a day since 10 minutes after this event was launched and nothing until now.

Right now I am done with everything and have made 4083 cc thus far. Just plugging away for the community prizes. Happy to see that we are at 70% and we still have 7 days to go.

I have really had so much fun with this Halloween festival and am looking forward to the next one. Thanksgiving? Christmas? I am on level 33 and am just beginning the fairy quests. Lots more fun to come.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by clarity625 View Post
    Update on the state of my Candy Corn collection: 3106. Got cauldron. Didn't harvest it yet.
    Haunted House lvl 5. 1 extra bat and 12 ghosts;
    Still sending out trick or treat adventures. Hoping for hayride.
    Still waiting for Armored skirt. I got the crown second time I clicked on theater and after that nothing. I'd like to get the skirt in case TL puts characters in the costumes at Halloween.
    I still visit all the characters, harvest HH and pumpkin, but I'm also going on with my other quests.
    \
    Hi. I am level 48. My HH is level 4 and I have 13 Ghosts and 18 Bats! 3149 Candy.
    I haven't collected from Cauldron yet.
    Received Hayride from quests! I have both skirt and crown, which I was lucky to get pretty quickly!
    I too will continue to collect towards the last community prize. It looks like we have a good chance of getting it!
    Good Luck everyone! :-)
    Just collected from cauldron and received 1 x Ivy's hot sauce and 1x simple glue :-)
    Last edited by Anastisha13; 10-28-14 at 02:56 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Feel free to add me. I answer all neighbor requests. But with over 200 friends, I return gifts in order at 3 a Davy. If you don't mind waiting, feel free to join me.

2978 cc
    Level 4 Hh with 5 ghosts and 15 bats.
    No special boxes
    Will keep collecting once I get the cauldron.