Page 127 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1593

Thread: Castle Update 10/16/14: Halloween Event!

Farm Supplier
    4426 candy corn
    Finally got the crown but still no sign of the skirt...sigh

Nightclub Owner
    You can also collect candy corn from fighting any beastie. If you're constantly harvesting sugar & corn, you're going to run into bunch of skunkupines. Which is cool since some of us have been sorely lacking rat tails
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I'm hoping tomorrow's update gives us some more help to get candy corn!
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Fashion Designer
    I need bats!!! Have way too many ghosts and have had for quite some time. Long time frequent player and can't get bats. Last two adventures have given 1 stinking bat!!!!

Yesterday I upgraded my HH to Level 5 and today I made it to my Cauldron! So excited. Still no Hayride or Scarecrow and also still searching for that ever elusive Amoured Skirt with two Theatres (one level 5 and one level 3). My community spirit will keep me going for a few more days of harvesting, crafting, collecting and adventuring in hope of obtaining the Spooky Tree and also gaining those missing items. After that I hope to never see another ear of corn or cane of sugar for a long time.... Well at least until I need them again anyway :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Do neighbors clicking hearts up your chances for drops or only boost xp? And does your xp level determine what drops you get? My level 5 HH has only dropped 1 lumin essence in 3 days and my cauldron has only dropped 1 super glue per collection. I've read about some great drops here and wasn't sure if it was because I'm not at level 50 or just haven't hit a 'sweet spot.' I have great neighbors and usually lots of sparkles, so I don't think it's from lack of visitors (but I've been collecting like a mad woman and don't wait for someone to visit)

I just may have used up a lot of my luck getting bats and ghosts in even amounts to level up my haunted hall

Having a great time with this event - still working for that tree!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bookadey View Post
    Do neighbors clicking hearts up your chances for drops or only boost xp? And does your xp level determine what drops you get? My level 5 HH has only dropped 1 lumin essence in 3 days and my cauldron has only dropped 1 super glue per collection. I've read about some great drops here and wasn't sure if it was because I'm not at level 50 or just haven't hit a 'sweet spot.' I have great neighbors and usually lots of sparkles, so I don't think it's from lack of visitors (but I've been collecting like a mad woman and don't wait for someone to visit)

I just may have used up a lot of my luck getting bats and ghosts in even amounts to level up my haunted hall

Having a great time with this event - still working for that tree!
    No and No. It's all random algorithms. Sometimes you get good drops, sometimes not so good drops.

ETA: visitors also give you bonus coins when you collect from that building.

Rhino Keeper
    ahh almost there and been waiting on a skirt from theater...when tonight I got a second crown....what why???? grrr so frustrating!

Farm Supplier
    Just hit 5000 cc and counting. We are at 11%. That tree looks so stinkin' cool, we just have to make it. Keep on tapping people, we've got a spooky tree to claim. Dagnabbit.

Farm Supplier
    We're at 11% right now. I think this is the first time in a while that I've been optimistic about reaching that darn tree.