Page 70 of 160 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/16/14: Halloween Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Just added you I'm Doing the same thing I removed over 30 people today because of it too

Quote Originally Posted by farmerbrown2010 View Post
    I've been checking my neighbors also and was surprised that very few seem to be playing - no evidence of a haunted house etc. I really like decorating and play the game frequently during the day. I'm Level 50 and wish Team Lava would add more levels. My Haunted House is Level 3 and expect to make Level 5 since I have been able to complete all the other quests for the last 2 years. I down load and play other Team Lava games just to earn gems for Castle Story since I don't buy gems, it drives my husband nuts because they pop up on his IPhone and computer also.

Still taking neighbor requests. Farmerbrown2010

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stuffedmounts View Post
    I've had two mermaid ponds since they first became available and I've never gotten any energy from either of them. And that's playing daily. That guy must be mistaken or I'm insanely unlucky.
    Yes never got energy from mine either that think that was a misprint

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Yes! Cownt Dracula is mine!
    Attachment 16210

Congrats

Fashion Designer
    1738 candy corn, I feel I can relax a bit now and not put everything else on hold - I do need to go on a couple more fairyland adventures (sugar and silver!) and I want to restock my glimmer bits after finishing sinister sister, pheew!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    1738 candy corn, I feel I can relax a bit now and not put everything else on hold - I do need to go on a couple more fairyland adventures (sugar and silver!) and I want to restock my glimmer bits after finishing sinister sister, pheew!
    I only have 1150 right now so I don't feel I can relax I tried to buy gems so I could, but took my money and no gems and the supports says it will take a week looks like i have to ask for a refund and just let what will be will be lol glad your ahead

Banned
    Only 1150 here as well and I have 2 jack o lantern

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    Only 1150 here as well and I have 2 jack o lantern

Yes me and I have two pumpkins as well

Executive Chef
    1 jack-o-lantern, 1135 candy corn.

TL - loving the H'ween event....but could you give us a few bats/ghosts/candies to make up for the ones lost due to the outage?

Rhino Keeper
    How's this? On Thursday, the characters say that this is taking too long. So they offer to help make the paper decorations to help out. Then we get to craft the ink and paper again. Wouldn't that be great?