Page 86 of 160 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/16/14: Halloween Event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    Those of you who plat other TL games with community challenges.... Has the final community prize always been reached?
    It has in all the DS events I've been part of...circus, soccer, space, Olympus, Japan...did I miss one?
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    It has in all the DS events I've been part of...circus, soccer, space, Olympus, Japan...did I miss one?
    I finished all DS community events. And the final community prize was always a dragon. In CS we are just at the second, the first one was just "large" decorations, not much of use since real estate is an issue. In DS the first personal prize was always a small booster, kind of usefull. It becomes a normal decoration after the event. I hope it will not be the case of the lantern. Well at least the cow and cauldron will not if I read the first post correctly.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Just upgraded to level 5 on the HH-I love it! Well worth eating all that candy corn

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the cauldron. Looks like it has a four hour refresh time so I will be able to check the first drop right around bedtime.

Parchment ghost why do you elude me so? SHOW YOURSELF!!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, I am in need of some CS neighbors to earn the community prizes so pleaseeee add me, my id is: jsburas

Executive Chef
    I have been worried about us making community goal #3 for a long time. I've seen a few other people express concern. I decided to do some math. The math does NOT look good. First of all, either we had a sudden and precipitous drop in candy corn making after the first community goal was reached, or something is off. Secondly, by my math, we might not even reach goal 2 no less goal 3. Here's my calculations. Please tear this apart and tell me I'm completely wrong:

Community goal #1 was 185 million. We got that 6d:1.5h after the event began. That is a rate of 1.27 million per hour.

Since then, we have added 21.5 million in 1d:4h. THAT is a rate of only 0.77 million per hour. Meaning we are making 40% LESS candy in the last 30ish hours than in the first 6 days. This is a HUGE drop.

Community goal #2 is 412 million, of which we need 206.5 million to add to the 205.5 we have. At the 0.77 million per hour rate we've had the last day, it will take us 11.2 days to get there. In other words, since there are only 10d:19h left in the event, we might not even reach goal 2 no less goal 3.

I'm getting pretty upset about this. Even if whatever happens tomorrow literally DOUBLES the rate of candy corn, of EVERY WAY we make/get candy corn, that means we reach the goal in 6 days leaving only 5 to work on the final goal. Goal 2 is 227 mil more than goal 1. If goal 3 is 227mil more than goal 2, that is about 640mil for goal 3. To get to 640mil from the 205.5mil we have now would mean we need to make 40mil per hour. We are making less than 1 mil per hour. We need to make 52 TIMES as many candy corn per hour as we have been. That or goal #3 needs to be 1 candy corn more than goal 2 and we push a little harder than we have been. Somehow, I highly doubth goal 3 is 1 candy corn more than goal 2.

Unless something HUGE changes, by a factory of 52, goal 3 is totally and completely out of reach.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 10-23-14 at 05:34 PM.

Fashion Designer
    unless the devs release some monstrously good booster pack and buy like 100 up to help the community out... idk if we can do it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I have been worried about us making community goal #3 for a long time. I've seen a few other people express concern. I decided to do some math. The math does NOT look good. First of all, either we had a sudden and precipitous drop in candy corn making after the first community goal was reached, or something is off. Secondly, by my math, we might not even reach goal 2 no less goal 3. Here's my calculations. Please tear this apart and tell me I'm completely wrong:

Community goal #1 was 185 million. We got that 6d:1.5h after the event began. That is a rate of 1.27 million per hour.

Since then, we have added 21.5 million in 1d:4h. THAT is a rate of only 0.77 million per hour. Meaning we are making 40% LESS candy in the last 30ish hours than in the first 6 days. This is a HUGE drop.

Community goal #2 is 412 million, of which we need 206.5 million to add to the 205.5 we have. At the 0.77 million per hour rate we've had the last day, it will take us 11.2 days to get there. In other words, since there are only 10d:19h left in the event, we might not even reach goal 2 no less goal 3.

I'm getting pretty upset about this. Even if whatever happens tomorrow literally DOUBLES the rate of candy corn, of EVERY WAY we make/get candy corn, that means we reach the goal in 6 days leaving only 5 to work on the final goal. Goal 2 is 227 mil more than goal 1. If goal 3 is 227mil more than goal 2, that is about 640mil for goal 3. To get to 640mil from the 205.5mil we have now would mean we need to make 40mil per hour. We are making less than 1 mil per hour. We need to make 52 TIMES as many candy corn per hour as we have been. That or goal #3 needs to be 1 candy corn more than goal 2 and we push a little harder than we have been. Somehow, I highly doubth goal 3 is 1 candy corn more than goal 2.

Unless something HUGE changes, by a factory of 52, goal 3 is totally and completely out of reach.
    Your post makes my carpal tunnel hurt.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Your post makes my carpal tunnel hurt.
    LMAO! Thanks - I needed a good laugh and there's nothing better to laugh at than yourself, when someone points out how OCD and wordy you are. lol