Page 62 of 160 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/16/14: Halloween Event!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Probably on THU there will be some additional quests or things to do to boost a little the resource gathering. I don't have a lantern as I have not enough gems to buy one and won't buy gems for the moment.

I believe I can upgrade to L5 at the last moment, just got L3 today. I send out 3 adventure a day (today only 2) as I usually sleep 6 hours or less a night. So it is possible but on a real tight schedule.
    I hope there will be.

BTW- I'm actually at 1650 candy, and no I don't have 10-20 ailcorn. I have 1 which iv collected from once during this event. It is possible to get heaps of candy if only collecting from corn kitchen and event item needs. Character houses. But the decorations..... Not so good. I'm at lev 2- 15 bats, 10 ghosts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Trying to add picture of candy corn for the rest of the world.Attachment 16179
    A simple picture doesn't really give a scale for these. Those could have been a box of traffic cones and we couldn't tell the difference.

Here's some more info: Wikipedia

Basically, they have the consistency of jelly beans, just shaped and colored like corn.

Executive Chef
    That's a rotation issue and easy to sort if you place them side by side it never makes sense in writing but they do connect in the way you want to. I'll try and post my pic, however my issue is that they don't completely connect it looks like there is a gap.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	16193

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    That's a rotation issue and easy to sort if you place them side by side it never makes sense in writing but they do connect in the way you want to. I'll try and post my pic, however my issue is that they don't completely connect it looks like there is a gap.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	16193
    Yes it is that gap. The connection between wall and gate. All the other walls connect to all the other gates and form a nice seamless wall, but not this one. This gate is off.. the Halloween walls connect to the other gates just fine, but the none of the walls connect to this gate.

so I was asking if this was the issue that Glimmergate was talking about fixing in this weeks update

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Wall tiling issues should be resolved this week I hope
    Last edited by vontalken; 10-20-14 at 04:01 PM. Reason: added glimmergate's quote :)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vontalken View Post
    so I was asking if this was the issue that Glimmergate was talking about fixing in this weeks update
    I think Glimmergate is referring to this https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....h-Spooky-Walls

Executive Chef
    All TL games are down :'(

Banned
    I can't get into the game. Anyone with this problem?

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, the walls facing strange ways is one of the issues we're looking into.

Unfortunately the wall and gate will not connect for this set, however all walls that face the same way should look the same, and they don't right now. We're investigating
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Rhino Keeper
    I can't get in either. Not so good during a timed event.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey folks all our games should be back up now. Sorry for the outage!
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!