Page 53 of 160 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/16/14: Halloween Event!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on team 'need more ghosts'. Just 3 more ghosts and I get to level HH to 3. Maybe it's just the low number now but we're 1/3 into this and I have 1000 candy so x3 should be 3000 plus any extras I can manage (small gem spend at the end) and maybe I can still get all the goodies

Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Wow, I am way behind on this one. I haven't been planting much corn since the last event wasn't so tough. Only just got the Spooky decorations kit (600). Looks like I'll have to put my corn farmer hat on and become a corn planting machine now.

Fellow Castle Story players, lend me your ears, that's all I husk.
    I 'ear' you! I thought I was doing okay at 735 until I read this updated thread...

Quote Originally Posted by whooptidoo View Post
    I am wondering whether the Jack O Lantern will be dropping bats and ghost after the event ends... That way people who buy the lantern and reach 1250 Candy corn would eventually be able to upgrade the HH to level 5
    It better considering how much it costs and it would be incredibly STUPID to not allow people to finish their HH just because the event ended.

Executive Chef
    Don't count on it. In DS there's always a similar item, and it's always just useless decoration after the event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stuffedmounts View Post
    It better considering how much it costs and it would be incredibly STUPID to not allow people to finish their HH just because the event ended.
    It's happened a lot before. There are always tons of people who don't finish the building and get upset about it. I would hope that TL would learn by now not to make it too difficult. I guess they prefer people spend gems to finish, but we shall see what happens this time!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    How in the world have people gotten over 1330??? I have 5 alicorns, 1 pink alicorn, 2 fully upgraded wizard schools and only focus on this event's need stuff and I'm no where near 1330. Please give us all tips! I don't have enough energy to do any more than I'm already doing.

Quote Originally Posted by littleonesmum View Post
    I 'ear' you! I thought I was doing okay at 735 until I read this updated thread...
    Yeah, this one seems to be so much harder than that sun festival. I guess games are supposed to be challenging. I'm a pretty high level long time player so I can I imagine it must seem nigh on impossible to newer players.

I am sending out 2 adventures a day- once before I go to bed and once right in the morning. As of right now, I'm at 1208 candy corns. I have no alicorns and only 1 wizard school at level 3. I'm only at level 35, so I'm not a very high level player either. It is possible. My big secret is corn. I am planting a ton of corn, and I do have the shard that gives energy with harvesting plants, so I am thankful for that. Loving this event so far, thank you TL!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    How in the world have people gotten over 1330??? I have 5 alicorns, 1 pink alicorn, 2 fully upgraded wizard schools and only focus on this event's need stuff and I'm no where near 1330. Please give us all tips! I don't have enough energy to do any more than I'm already doing.
    maybe for people with 20+ alicorns

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I've got 1341 right now. I'm level 50 with the max # of plots (60), 2 fully upgraded wizard schools, 1 pink alicorn, 5 alicorns. So far I've only used 1 regular alicorn. Basically I've just been good about collecting from houses (Ivy, Sabina, Old Thomas, Thurston) when they're ready. Collecting from the HH, and also the Jack o Lantern I bought. I try to get in 2 quests per day but that doesn't always line up. At least 1 per day. My main focus has been growing corn and making candy corn. I grow sugar over night and another full 60 sugar in the morning. I also collect from my (deep) mines for silver. So far I've still got a few days worth on those tiaras so I'm good there.

Aside of just focusing on stuff necessary to make/get candy corns, being good about collecting when stuff is ready, and playing the game several times a day is probably the best advice I can offer. I'm hoping I can earn the cauldron... We'll see.

Also, alicorns regenerate in 7 days so make sure you do use them to get the most bang for your buck! If you use each one at least twice, that's an extra 400 energy towards your goal!