Thread: Shooter

Rhino Keeper

Shooter

Did anyone install the game Shooter for gems?? Anyone reach 10,000 distance?? It's seems realllly hard LOL.

Fashion Designer
    Yea no wonder they gave 90 days. I'm stuck at 6000 cause the coin cost is ridiculous

Rhino Keeper
    The highest I got was in the 8000s, my upgrades are level 5, maybe it's best to just upgrade the weapon instead?? I don't know...it just takes toooo long lmaoo

Rhino Keeper
    I can't reach 9000, let alone 10000. I'm trying to gather 60000 coins to upgrade my weapon, that should help. At least the game's oddly addictive

Fashion Designer
    I've got to 8,000. But at least this game is some what enjoyable, lol.
    Bakery ID: xoxJenn

☮ ❤ ツ

Executive Chef
    Yes it's possible. I lucked into 10,000 M with a level 10 weapon one time and have been able to get there again with a level 11 weapon (only level 4, 4, 3, 3 on the other upgrades).

Rhino Keeper
    Are any of the non weapon upgrades worth it ? I tried each once and didn't find them helpful ..they are all at level 1.. My weapon is 4.. Best I reached was 6,000 ish but I ended up not getting it recognized ..so re do time ..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by angela3737 View Post
    Are any of the non weapon upgrades worth it ? I tried each once and didn't find them helpful ..
    I thought so too but I've changed my mind. Doubleshot is very useful. I also like magnet to make gathering coins&upgrading easier. Since they stack (for example picking 2 magnets will double its time) they make boss battles so easy.

Fashion Designer
    I still have yet receive a goal to download a new game. I thought I saw a new goal pop up the other day, but the game "reloaded" and it disappeared. Hmm... :-\
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Still can't reach 10,000 distance on Shooter .....

Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Yes it's possible. I lucked into 10,000 M with a level 10 weapon one time and have been able to get there again with a level 11 weapon (only level 4, 4, 3, 3 on the other upgrades).
    Well, you are lucky. I've played and played and played. I can get into the 7,000's on occasion and into the 8,000's a couple of times but nowhere near 9,000's or 10,000. I'm upgraded to level 11 ***s and 6, 8, 8, and 3 for everything else. (Never seen any of those double coin star things ... not worth upgrading.) TL seems to have dropped the time available to complete the 10,000 goal so there is only a few days left. I guess I'm not going to meet this challenge despite playing and playing and playing. I'm sure that reaching a distance of 10,000 is doable for a few people but for most it isn't obtainable. (I always get ****ed off by the bosses when they shoot a spread where their bullets are too close together to avoid.)

Grrrrrr......