Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Game Not Loading After v1.3 Update

Farm Supplier
    Thanks Elsa, message sent. Lesson learned, it may not happen to everyone upgrading IOS but definitely set up a password and know your StormID (not your town, kingdom, forest, land name) before you upgrade.

Rhino Keeper
    I hate to bother, but is there any chance the update that fixes the loading issue will be out today? And if not, will it be out before the event is over, or is it something thats easier to put a bandage on when there's not an event in place?

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, I was able to upgrade my phone, but it reset all of my games. I have my ID and Password but I have no idea where to enter them, opening the games just starts off all of the starter quests, and I can only find a spot to set up a new ID.

Rhino Keeper
    Got help from another member The ability to switch IDs should be a feature in all of the games, or at the very least how to do it should be added to the ingame FAQ.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there an update yet to fix the crashing problem? I just reinstalled game and still can't open??

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    If you're able to update your OS to 6.0 or higher, this will allow you to open the game. We're working on a fix for players on OS 5.0 as soon as possible.

TL is it possible to extend the event time? We confirm don't have enough time for the event...

Have there been any fixes? My game still hasn't loaded since the update! I have deleted, and reinstalled.

We apologize for the inconvenience! We are working to resolve this as soon as possible. Since this is a version update, it'll need to go through an approval process first so we're just waiting on that. We hope to have this fix out for you soon.

If you were affected by this issue, please update your game to the new version: 1.3.1. You should be able to play now. Thank you for your patience. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast