Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Game Not Loading After v1.3 Update

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by angela3737 View Post
    Sadly this doesn't work on my iPad ,first generation..when I scroll.,it only show the latest 10/14/14, not the previous one . Wierd..I wonder if that's becuase it was an update and not a different holiday version - isee my old xmas.vday etc types of other game versions.. I should have done a backup on my computer....lessonlearned
    Oh I am sorry, I forgot that the Ipad 1 does not have icloud on the device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I just wish I had tossed a breeding in the den! I had a 17 hour one sitting ready on the nest, but I was waiting until the update in case we got something cool and new. I couldn't get the old one either, I have a bunch of old DS versions, but just one FS.

Host(ess)
    Yes, me too! I should learn by now to get everything done before updating..

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Oh I am sorry, I forgot that the Ipad 1 does not have icloud on the device.
    Nope, has iCloud, that's not the issue, I could always pull from my backup on my computer, but that's a bigger battle with the person on that computer...lol Either I have to be an earlier bird tomorrow or it's a late night tonight. To play or to sleep, think I'll sleep.

Rhino Keeper

New update not compatible with IOS5

I have an old iphone3GS with IOS5.0.1, after update to the latest version with world event... Not able to open fantasy forest story anymore... Help

My storm8ID in the old iphone3GS device: wongsy82

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    This is a known issue and will require a version update. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Rhino Keeper

Unable to open after 10/14/2014 update

Quote Originally Posted by sukyee View Post
    I have an old iphone3GS with IOS5.0.1, after update to the latest version with world event... Not able to open fantasy forest story anymore... Help

My storm8ID in the old iphone3GS device: wongsy82
    My device is an Apple iPad 5.1, I am also unable to open after update. I have tried forced close, uninstall and reinstalled. My device has 9G available. I finally bred an Emerald Dragon this week. It is evolving (probably finished). I am really disappointed!! Is there anything that can be done? My storm ID is passinthru8. I would love to continue playing. The App said it is compatible with Version 5 and up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This is a known issue and will require a version update. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
    Will we have additional time to complete the world Event??

Farm Supplier

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    You don't need to be on iOS8. Updating to 6.0 or above will resolve the issue if you are able to update your OS.
    Be very careful with this. We took this exact advice and after the upgrade to IOS7 (sorry, not on iPad1), the game loads and works fine but the IOS upgrade erased all of the game's progress and our StormID. Now we are waiting for support to fix this for us (because a password was never set on our other Storm8 ID) and that historically has taken a very long time to get a response. Bad timing for such bad luck because Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest both have World Events and we're sitting here losing many precious hours.
    Last edited by mybaby1977; 10-16-14 at 08:20 PM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mybaby1977 View Post
    Be very careful with this. We took this exact advice and after the upgrade to IOS7 (sorry, not on iPad1), the game loads and works fine but the IOS upgrade erased all of the game's progress and our StormID. Now we are waiting for support to fix this for us (because a password was never set on our other Storm8 ID) and that historically has taken a very long time to get a response. Bad timing for such bad luck because Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest both have World Events and we're sitting here losing many precious hours.
    If you already have a password, you can recover your account using the login feature. Please note that upgrading your OS shouldn't boot off your game, but if this does happen, you can email support for help. We recommend setting up a password before you update your OS just in case.

Can you message me your ticket number?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast