Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Game Not Loading After v1.3 Update

New Resident

Crashing

Just did the new update, now the new app won't even load it opens the loading screen and then crashes.

New update:

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    If you aren't able to update your OS to 6.0 or higher, unfortunately, you currently are not able to get into the game. This will require a version update and we are working on getting this resolved as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

It won't take a month. I can't offer a definitive date, but not that long for sure.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-15-14 at 02:21 PM.

Host(ess)
    I have the same problem.. hope it will be fixed soon.

Executive Chef
    To me the game is working like before I update

Rhino Keeper
    Mine does the same thing, opens the loading screen then crashes. Have deleted and reinstalled, force quit and turned my iphone on and off. Completely unplayable.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine does the same thing too. Opens the loading screen and then crashes. Hope they can get it fixed quickly

Executive Chef
    My game is fine.

Host(ess)
    New update won't make it past splash screen, iPad, iOS 5.1.1. Did all standard actions for resolution.

Executive Chef
    I have an old (2nd generation) iPad and it works fine. I am up-to-date on my iOS software, though (8.0.2)... could old operating software be the reason it's crashing for some?

If you are crashing and want to reload your old game, I believe you can do so by deleting it, then connecting to your computer and loading the last saved game from your computer to your iDevice.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I have an old (2nd generation) iPad and it works fine. I am up-to-date on my iOS software, though (8.0.2)... could old operating software be the reason it's crashing for some?

If you are crashing and want to reload your old game, I believe you can do so by deleting it, then connecting to your computer and loading the last saved game from your computer to your iDevice.
    Old operation software it's not the reason, I'm still on IOS 6 and it works fine, but my Iphone is from the last generation

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    This currently happens if you are below iOS6. If you are able to update your OS, we recommend updating your OS to resolve this. We're working on resolving this for players who are unable to update their OS in a future update.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast