Thread: Lost pumpkins

Executive Chef

Lost pumpkins

I had 80 something pumpkins and now only 5. What's going on? This is horrible and it could happened to anyone.

Executive Chef
    I still have the cauldron so I couldn't possibly have 5 pumpkins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I still have the cauldron so I couldn't possibly have 5 pumpkins.
    Take a screenshot with the pumpkin in the right side of the cauldron just in case, so the cauldron doesn't desappear and TL says that it's impossible to have the cauldron with only 5 pumpkins, and you say byebye cauldron and don't have evidences that you had more than 5 pumpkins xD We never know..

The Honorable Panda
    When coming back into your game, before you collect anything that will give you pumpkins, collect from your habitats first or go visit a neighbor to make sure your game syncs up with Team Lava's servers. To be safe you may want to close out your game after playing each time so when you come back your game loads up first before you collect.

For loss of pumpkins, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    When coming back into your game, before you collect anything that will give you pumpkins, collect from your habitats first or go visit a neighbor to make sure your game syncs up with Team Lava's servers. To be safe you may want to close out your game after playing each time so when you come back your game loads up first before you collect.

Hi. The exact same thing happenned to me. My counter reset and i have now 26 pumpkins and two cauldrons. Because since i reached 25 again. The system gave me again a cauldron. Thees a glitch there somewhere. Please help

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by azucita View Post
    Hi. The exact same thing happenned to me. My counter reset and i have now 26 pumpkins and two cauldrons. Because since i reached 25 again. The system gave me again a cauldron. Thees a glitch there somewhere. Please help
    I had this happened twice today so unlucky so now I have 3 cauldron. Hope this is it for these glitches. I'm supposed to have around 160 pumpkins

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

Will we get a resolution to this? I emailed support that day and nothing yet. I lost a bunch of pumpkins.

The Honorable Panda
    Update!

This has been fixed. Players who lost Pumpkins will have their total automatically corrected on login.
    You do not need to send in a support email.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request