Thread: Confused.

Question Confused.

Ok so I know you can transfer your game to another device. My question is. If I put my game on another device will I be able to start over on my old device? I've made so many mistakes and wanna start new since I know how to play. So I was going to transfer mine to my boyfriend's phone, will I b able to start over on mine????

Executive Chef
    Before, when you used a storm 8 game to transfer your game over to another account, your original device would have nothing on there and you could start over. I'm not sure if it still works that way, since they implemented the multiple log in feature. I'd give it a shot, wouldn't hurt.

Executive Chef
    Wait! Just download the game you want on your boyfriends phone, create a storm ID and password and THEN transfer the info created on his phone to YOUR device. You can start anew on your own device. Hope that helps. Have fun!

The Honorable Panda
    As long as your boyfriend has never set up storm ID for any of the games, you can transfer your storm ID over to his device.

Follow the instructions on post 1 on this thread
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post675489

You will need to use a storm 8 game to do the transfer.

Once you do this, then go back to your device and download fashion story and it should start from level 1.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Wait! Just download the game you want on your boyfriends phone, create a storm ID and password and THEN transfer the info created on his phone to YOUR device. You can start anew on your own device. Hope that helps. Have fun!
    That would be the smart way to do it. Not that I would recommend this, but from experience a factory reset seems to clear & regenerate whatever it is that TL use to map accounts to devices. Again. I would not recommend this as all your data will be wiped.

Also, multiple logins doesn't start a new store on the old device. you can access the same store from both devices. Something to remember if you're about to give your old phone to your baby brother