Thread: Invisible barrier.

Executive Chef

Invisible barrier.

I would love to see an invisible barrier available for when I want to stop customers visiting parts of the restaurant. I sometimes set it up so that I sell food more quickly but at the moment there is no way to stop the bots wandering everywhere without plonking an eyesore in the middle of nowhere, lol!!

Try blocking an area with a table or 2. I've done that in the past.

Executive Chef
    I've done it in the past too but as I said it looks a bit ridiculous because of the way it is plonked in the middle of nowhere.

Executive Chef
    The bots only wander everywhere if uve got tables and chairs all over the place. I control my bots by only having chairs at tables located near my doors. My place is fully expanded and I don't want that to happen either.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    I'm not having tables without chairs, that looks silly IMO. I have different themes in different areas - have been fully expanded for nearly 2 years. I've always thought it would be good to buy an invisible barrier and thought I'd make the suggestion. If you don't agree feel free to go to the next topic

The archway with the vines is a good barrier. The bots can't walk through it, it totally blocks them.

Executive Chef
    I have them elsewhere - not interested in having a random one stuck in the middle of the floor. That's why I suggested an invisible barrier