Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 10-15-14

Rhino Keeper
    those parts are avaiable at Bakery Story: Valentine's day 2013 version, i believe you can find on line. I just did. gl

Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Android users don't have the Rose Petals & Rose Pans in their gift list......are they going to get them so they can gift these needed parts?

Fashion Designer
    I can't find it in the Google play store, I have never downloaded it when it was out, does this mean I can't now?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-15-14 at 02:39 PM. Reason: removed quote- discussing third party app
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

The Honorable Panda
    I can't find it in the Google play store, I have never downloaded it when it was out, does this mean I can't now?
    You would of had to have downloaded it once before to be able to go back and redownload the version from your purchase history.
    If you never played one of these old versions, I am afraid you will not be able to get it now.

(Sidenote: Team Lava will only support games that are downloaded from iTunes, google play or the amazon market. )
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I just bought the "crater pond" and when I try to rotate it it turns into a massive version of the cranberry candles (I've left it like that in my bakery for the time being, in case anybody technical needs to see it!) - I presume this is an error rather than by design, right?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You would of had to have downloaded it once before to be able to go back and redownload the version from your purchase history.
    If you never played one of these old versions, I am afraid you will not be able to get it now.

(Sidenote: Team Lava will only support games that are downloaded from iTunes, google play or the amazon market. )
    I got it downloaded from another source.....but what a pain in the rear end to even have to do this.....you keep parts like the Olympic parts in the parts list but heaven for bid you don't keep other parts in there.....good grief!!!! Why don't you put those parts back in the gift list so Android users can have them. You know, not every player downloaded the Valentine's Day version....what about all the new players since then???? Seems like that would be a smart thing to do.....
    Last edited by pipipooh1977; 10-15-14 at 02:52 PM.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Rhino Keeper
    I got it downloaded from a 3rd party...but what a pain in the rear end to even have to do this.....you keep parts like the Olympic parts in the parts list but heaven for bid you don't keep other parts in there.....good grief!!!!

ikr olympics are there but not part of a re-released oven

tl tactics i guess

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flechesbleues View Post
    I just bought the "crater pond" and when I try to rotate it it turns into a massive version of the cranberry candles (I've left it like that in my bakery for the time being, in case anybody technical needs to see it!) - I presume this is an error rather than by design, right?
    the same thing happened to me.....WHAT????? that's the weirdest thing I've ever seen!!!!!lol

Farm Supplier
    I just rotated mine & nothing out of the ordinary ..I am on android

Fashion Designer
    I really like this update. Nice tables, and the fire pit is a great deco. Lots of good stuff here! Thx TL!

Fashion Designer
    Did anyone else notice the Romantic Picnic (in floor decorations) says 6 days left? It's 34 gems.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast