Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 10-15-14

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    Did anyone else notice the Romantic Picnic (in floor decorations) says 6 days left? It's 34 gems.
    THANK U. For that info!!! ♥~ Buzzy

Executive Chef
    My inventory is going 'loco' or I'm seen double, a bit mixed up. Also my inventory too is showing the couple for gems.

I like that TL brought back the rose oven. Too bad we didn't get any re-released items in RS.

NOW I might have a few days to collect parts for the oven...

Fashion Designer
    Eh... This stuff is just so random. I like the pond. & the wallpaper.

Can we get an actual INDOOR Halloween wallpaper? All of them or outside ones.
    Bakery ID: xoxJenn

☮ ❤ ツ

Quote Originally Posted by cartoc6 View Post
    I truly was expecting Halloween or Fall decorations. Disappointed.
    I agree but hey i love bakery story tho but i thought they where gonna go all out like last years holloween!" I wish we could pick the theme tho it would be fun that every other week would be player pick week!"~♡ JUST AN idea!"

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsNinaPuddin View Post
    I agree but hey i love bakery story tho but i thought they where gonna go all out like last years holloween!" I wish we could pick the theme tho it would be fun that every other week would be player pick week!"~♡ JUST AN idea!"
    Or even VOTE on a theme like we did with the LTO items. TL can list a bunch & we all choose what we would like most.
    Bakery ID: xoxJenn

☮ ❤ ツ

Rhino Keeper
    I have a completely different table as today's update and not the one that's in the teaser. I have one that's called the ring table....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zifun View Post
    I have a completely different table as today's update and not the one that's in the teaser. I have one that's called the ring table....
    That's because they put the chairs with the counter in the preview and didn't even show us the Ring Tables. I have to say they are VERY boring and expensive! Considering Saturn has beautiful rings, these tables are a huge disappointment.

I just wrote to TL wondering if the following is a BUG but I wondered if any of you all are having this problem???

I am on Android Honey Version and my issue is the re-release of the Rose Oven. I purchased 2 and sent out requests for the rare items. I have waited a few hours and am still missing 3 Rose pans which should not be but always happens, so, I wanted to pay the 6 gems to finish the oven so I could see the recipes and get started. I paid, built the oven, opened it, started a recipe and boom!! my game was "out of synch" when it came back, the oven was back in the box and still missing parts. I have done this now 6 times and each and every time my game "is out of synch" and resets. I tried not using the oven just finishing it and it still reset. I closed my Samsung Galaxy down and restarted and BOOM I paid and it "is out of synch" I don't remember how many gems I had when I started but the last 3 times it reset, it did give me back my gems. What could be the problem? Have any of you bought the oven and actually built it?

Executive Chef
    The ring table is kinda cute, although I'm saving my gems from Black Friday so I won't be getting it. Rose oven useless to me so meh. Rather have the fruit chocolate dip since it's the only oven I never had a chance to get. The starry tile is good too, maybe I'll get one in case I ever want to decorate with it. The sun fire pit would go nicely with the mosaic fountain from a few weeks back. Not sure about the pond, might be good in the spring though with some of my other spring items.

Rhino Keeper
    oops, i thought the counter is the table....
    Last edited by rene2222; 10-15-14 at 07:08 PM.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast