Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 10-15-14

Disappointed bigggg time!!!!!!!!! I wanted Halloween stuff

That's what I've been hoping checking every day they should at least give us that option. Disappointing !!!

I totally agree .. What's going on team lava?? We want Halloween stuff.. I'm in level 99 for the past years 4 star player we want Halloween decorations that's what I look forward too.. Since I can't even expand anymore I was hoping to have Halloween stuff and now ur update is totally not no Halloween stuff.. Listen to us players.. Plz!!!!!!! Disappointed !!!

Disappointed wanted more Halloween stuff

Very very disappointed !!!! What happened to tradition we want Halloween stuff!!! Give us that option not fair I'm level 99 and it gets boring can no longer expand and I don't get Halloween decorations just makes it boring as much as I liked this game.. I will be looking at other games very disappointed !!!!

Terrible !!! Dislike !! Wanted Halloween box

Farm Supplier
    I absolutely LOVE this!!! I can see every piece going with my Halloween theme, except maybe the koi pond. I love it, though, too. The walls have the silhouette going for them, which would be great for a graveyard. The astronaut will fit right in as a toon in costume, and the tables (chairs especially) are pretty amazing as they are! I can totally see these as part of the season because where I live, at night, the colder it gets outside, the more you can see the stars. I was just outside the other night thinking about how nice it is to finally be able to see more constellations now. Thank you, Teamlava! This update is awesome!!!

My goodness... I buy anything, but this I would Pay to remove from my bakery! Really? LOL

Host(ess)
    Where is the Halloween stuff???? so let down!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously? No. Just no. I thought we were getting more Halloween items this week. I can see I and a lot of other players are disappointed. I've been saving gems up for quite a while since it's my favorite time of year. -__-

Fashion Designer
    This is why a lot of people have a grievance with Team Lava. First of all, listen to your customers. What business doesn't do that? I'm baffled. Second, if you're going to pull some random, crazy scheme in the middle of a season change or holiday (no fall stuff yet and only one small halloween update), you can at LEAST offer the last two years halloween content for a limited time. I missed out on some stuff last year thinking it was lame but now since we have no content at all I would buy some of it. It would please everyone. Keep it the same price, I don't even care about that. Just give me some []content Team Lava! My bakery has been recycled with the same stuff for a year!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-15-14 at 08:22 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast