Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Trick or Treat World Event 10/14/14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    One piece of advice to everyone is to use a shorter grow time on your farm until you get the first 25 pumpkins to win the cauldron. Once you win the cauldron, take it out of storage an place it in your forest. Every four hours you can tap on it to get 4 pumpkins. It should display some kind of icon above it when it is has something to collect (probably a coin).
    ooh, that's great, thanks for the tip!!!

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the great info. If you didn't say that some people might just leave it in storage .

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    That is correct. You receive 1 pumpkin for each hour of time it took to grow the crop.
    I'm guessing the same is for the eggs too?
    ID: SHINeeFan23

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

Executive Chef
    I have no battles available, no coins to use my mining runes (1 million needed for the next expansion). So..... Yup. It's planting and hatching for me. Sigh. I was all set to enjoy this. TL pretty much has the world event figured in DS, so I hadhigh hopes that they could organize this one such that it was possible.

Perhaps they will come out with something beyond the terrior in the interim between tournaments.......

Then all I would have to do is come up with the coins for outrageously expensive expansions so I could mine. If I spend on the mines, I have none for crops..... Sigh.

Executive Chef
    So I would assume it is the same as in DS, if I have some dead time on my nest, I could buy Rock Rhinos, hatch them for 2 pumpkins, repeat as necessary?

Rhino Keeper
    I sure hope I get 600 pumpkins before time is out I just need a quicky way to get lots of pumpkins

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    No it does not. I have been harvesting power pears and hoping a pumpkin will pop out with my pears but so far no luck.
    I got a bunch of pumpkins from the 3 minute pears. It normally works out to more per hour than doing the other ones (which are only ever 1 item per hour), when you have the time to plant constantly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kittkat114 View Post
    I got a bunch of pumpkins from the 3 minute pears. It normally works out to more per hour than doing the other ones (which are only ever 1 item per hour), when you have the time to plant constantly.
    That's not fair. How come I did the power pears I didn't get pumpkins? All I got was apples. I don't understand that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    That's not fair. How come I did the power pears I didn't get pumpkins? All I got was apples. I don't understand that.
    Nether do I. Thought it was 1 per hour

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I have received pumpkins harvesting Power Pears. I haven't kept good track but it appears that you get a pumpkin for every 20 times you harvest the power pears. 20 * 3 minutes would be an hour or one pumpkin.

Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast