Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Trick or Treat World Event 10/14/14

Executive Chef
    I have to wait till morning to find out because I just planted the apples. I wished next time the directions would be clear so we know what to do.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINeeFan23 View Post
    You earn the pumpkins by harvesting plants, Hatching animals from the nest, Digging in mines, Battling in the tournament & buying a cauldron(which you get 1 free for 25 pumpkins). Also daylight savings is on Nov. 2
    No battles to battle. So everything except for that. I wonder how many pumpkins for hatching an animal?

Rhino Keeper
    This event is distinctly unfair for higher level users. I have no battles available, the rate of bombs dropped is low for the breeding time (for 15 hours breed time, I got 2 bombs). I just used all my bombs to get the 42 stones needed for an expansion, so its not like I had a stock of them. I did use my 2 last recent bombs. And you only get pumpkins SOME of the time from mining. Out of the 3 hits I got, only one of them had 2 pumpkins with it.

So basically the only way for me to get pumpkins without buying anyt***g is farming and hatching from the nest. And to even participate in the group items I need 600 pumpkins. Impossible.

Rhino Keeper
    There has to be a fast way to collect pumpkins if you want all the prizes if someone knows a way please reply to me! I want to collect them all so far I'm harvesting a variety of crops that all take different hours to grow and I have an egg in the nest

Fashion Designer
    Once you open the pumpkin that's on your screen, select the letter I for information (which is to the right of where it tells you how many days are left) and it'll tell you how to find pumpkins. In addition to some apples, I also got 2 pumpkins in the mine. I'm in a waiting pattern for everything else, lol. Good luck all!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1361 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	16013

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    (...)

Community Prizes
    1. spooky tree of some sort??? - 600 pumpkins
    2. ???
    3. ???

More details to follow as we find them out!
    The first community prize will not be unlocked with only 600 pumpinks x)

Rhino Keeper
    Click on the little "i" next to the time count down and it tells you how to get pumpkins. Hatching from nest, harvesting crops, mining, placing the cauldron, and battling will earn you pumpkins. Your crops need to be at least one hour long. Good Luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Start! Go go.

Individual Prizes
    1.Cauldron - 25 pumpkins
    2.Werewolf - 500 pumpkins
    Last edited by Ratisorn; 10-14-14 at 06:46 PM.
    PleThailand

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratisorn View Post
    Start! Go go.
    How did you get so many so fast?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by seekerbears View Post
    There has to be a fast way to collect pumpkins if you want all the prizes if someone knows a way please reply to me! I want to collect them all so far I'm harvesting a variety of crops that all take different hours to grow and I have an egg in the nest
    This is the same as dragon story. Everyone says to use 20 hours to plant as im guessing either you get 20 pumpkins for every farm you have. I stick to the 5 hours which of course gives 5 & I wish I knew before they did this so I can upgrade my farms as I only have 2 farms with the 20 hour ones.
    ID: SHINeeFan23

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast