Page 19 of 83 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Trick or Treat World Event 10/14/14

Fashion Designer
    What's the big deal about Grand farms for this event? I see no benefit as far as gathering pumpkins. I had 4 grands and 2 minis. I just sold them all and bought 6 biggies. The minis weren't doing enough for me with bananas. I can't play EVERY hour; and pears? PEARS?!! Are you kidding me? Who wants to tap on farms every 3 minutes? And for how long can you possibly keep that up? I was enjoying the fast bulk of Cherries and Nuts, but I figured I could fit 6 biggies in less space than the 4 grands were occupying. If I kept the 4 grands, I wouldn't have space to upgrade the minis.

I'll be getting less food harvested with this decision, but at least I won't have 2 farms sitting idle with a ready harvest for hours at a time while the other 4 are working. Less food, but more pumpkins. I can go back to the Grands and their premium harvests when this event is over.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    I about had it this is my second time my pumpkin is missing back to 5 again or 7. Not even 5 mins and it's gone again. Had 73 right now but now it's 5 again. wtf I'm having such bad luck

Farm Supplier
    IMPORTANT:

My crystal unicorn just happened to hatch today, which was pretty convenient. Right now I've got 47 pumpkins, but I got two from the mine. So that means I got 45 pumpkins from hatching my unicorn alone. But when I got the cauldron, does it deduct 25 or whatever the price is from your total amount? Because then I would have gotten 70 pumpkins...

As far as I know, the pumpkins are different depending most likely on the rarity of a hatched animal.

Fashion Designer
    My apologies if someone has asked/answered this already but 19 pages of posts is a lot to go through, lol. Do you know how to get the Great cauldron? I got my regular cauldron by collecting 25 pumpkins but I see a Great cauldron for sale in the store for 500 gems. One of my neighbors has one so I'm wondering if they just purchased it or if it's a reward. Thanks!
    Last edited by Hawksmoor; 10-15-14 at 03:52 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    My apologies if someone has asked/answered this already but 19 pages of posts is a lot to go through, lol. Do you know how to get the Grand cauldron? I got my regular cauldron by collecting 25 pumpkins but I see a Grand cauldron for sale in the store for 500 gems. One of my neighbors has one so I'm wondering if they just purchased it or if it's a reward. Thanks!
    Unfortunately you have to buy the grand cauldron I to have seen people with the gran cauldron so im guessing they bought it with gems

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowfall0 View Post
    IMPORTANT:

My crystal unicorn just happened to hatch today, which was pretty convenient. Right now I've got 47 pumpkins, but I got two from the mine. So that means I got 45 pumpkins from hatching my unicorn alone. But when I got the cauldron, does it deduct 25 or whatever the price is from your total amount? Because then I would have gotten 70 pumpkins...

As far as I know, the pumpkins are different depending most likely on the rarity of a hatched animal.
    the cauldron gives gives you 4 pumpkins every 4 hours

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by seekerbears View Post
    Are you doing the 5hr crop for all of your farms?
    Yes during the day but overnight doing the 8 hr crops
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by seekerbears View Post
    Unfortunately you have to buy the grand cauldron I to have seen people with the gran cauldron so im guessing they bought it with gems

Ok thank you very much!

Fashion Designer
    Community prize number 1Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1279 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	16045

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowfall0 View Post
    IMPORTANT:

Winning the prizes does not take the pumpkins from your inventory. Pumpkins keep accumulating the whole event and you don't have to lose any to get the prizes.

And the only thing that affects how many pumpkins you get from hatching eggs and from harvesting food is how long they took to be ready. Rarity does not matter. Whether it's common, rare, super rare or ultra rare you get as many pumpkins as hours it takes to incubate. How many apples you get from your harvest does not matter. If you plant charm cherries or mana bananas, you get 1 pumpkin even though they give you hugely different amounts of food and hugely different cost. 1 pumpkin per hour is the only formula.