Page 23 of 83 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Trick or Treat World Event 10/14/14

I just updated to new version.. But after update I can't enter the game anymore.. Please help !!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by elvos85 View Post
    I just updated to new version.. But after update I can't enter the game anymore.. Please help !!!
    Try closing out of the app or deleting it and re downloading it if that doesn't help contact TL
    Daily Fantasy Forest Story player and part time Dragon Story player add:seekerbears for both games I accept all request!

Rhino Keeper
    Now have 363 apples an hour until my egg is done then I'll have 10 more right on track hopefully I get 400 before the day ends
    Daily Fantasy Forest Story player and part time Dragon Story player add:seekerbears for both games I accept all request!

I tried already but still doesn't work.. How can I contact TL?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elvos85 View Post
    I tried already but still doesn't work.. How can I contact TL?
    Use this contact

support@teamlava.com

Rhino Keeper
    There's a known bug right now that won't let the game open if you have an old device that is below IOS version 6. Its affecting quite a few people and theres a current thread about it in the Fantasy Forest bugs & issues forum and they're working on a fix that should happen soon apparently Hopefully in time for us to get in on a bit of the event!

Upgrading your device should fix it, if you can't then you have to wait unfortunately.

Nightclub Owner
    Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I wanted to share a tip that has worked for me in Dragon Story events. If your Tree Of Life (nest) is going to be empty for longer than two hours and if you have enough coins, buy a Rockrino. You can sell it when it hatches and it will give you two more pumpkins. Hope this helps someone, happy collecting
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I wanted to share a tip that has worked for me in Dragon Story events. If your Tree Of Life (nest) is going to be empty for longer than two hours and if you have enough coins, buy a Rockrino. You can sell it when it hatches and it will give you two more pumpkins. Hope this helps someone, happy collecting

That's a great idea. You have to put the rino into a habitat before you sell but it's a great way to make sure your nest is never empty.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by locotesx3 View Post
    That's a great idea. You have to put the rino into a habitat before you sell but it's a great way to make sure your nest is never empty.
    Nope - you can sell it right out of the nest and still get your pumpkins! I sold a critter today and got the credit.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Winning the prizes does not take the pumpkins from your inventory. Pumpkins keep accumulating the whole event and you don't have to lose any to get the prizes.

And the only thing that affects how many pumpkins you get from hatching eggs and from harvesting food is how long they took to be ready. Rarity does not matter. Whether it's common, rare, super rare or ultra rare you get as many pumpkins as hours it takes to incubate. How many apples you get from your harvest does not matter. If you plant charm cherries or mana bananas, you get 1 pumpkin even though they give you hugely different amounts of food and hugely different cost. 1 pumpkin per hour is the only formula.
    Oh, okay thanks, I'm new at world events.