Page 46 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Trick or Treat World Event 10/14/14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    I don't even have 300 pumpkins yet, farms always have things planted, collect from pumpkin at least twice a day and hatch a critter daily

Don't know how I'm going to get over 3000 more pumpkins in such a short time
    I think by now you need more than 1290 pumpkins.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    I don't even have 300 pumpkins yet, farms always have things planted, collect from pumpkin at least twice a day and hatch a critter daily

Don't know how I'm going to get over 3000 more pumpkins in such a short time
    Yup, that's quite a challenge. But if you can manage to get your pumpkin production up to 160 per day, starting now, you can still reach over 2200 by the time the event ends. That should get you all the prizes except the Skeletal Dragon (assuming the Community gets to our last prize.)

With 12.5 days left, 160 per day would add 2000 pumpkins to your current total.

Also, I don't know whether you're interested in BUYING PUMPKINS but, if you are, the "BUY NOW" button under your next individual prize in the Event progress screen not only buys that prize for the stated number of gems; it also gives you however many pumpkins you would have needed to earn the prize.
    Last edited by SANDSCApe; 10-23-14 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Added information about buying pumpkins/prizes.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by arikatu View Post
    You'll always get a pumpkin for every hour on the farms and the nest; so if you can't check back every one hour for your mana bananas/charm cherries (life comes first, of course!), it would help you out more to plant something that takes longer, like mighty mangoes or rune prunes for the time you're at work.
    I plant 3 five hour crops a day, and then 1 eight hour crop at night. This also gives me a little bit of leeway if I run a few minutes behind schedule. But it works perfectly in my schedule. I wake up at 7-8 am for work, check in at 12-1, and then again at 5-6 and 10-11 right before bed. With this schedule I have no loss of sleep or change of my daily routine with a pumpkin count of 1483. It really just takes finding the schedule that works for you. I'll need to switch to 20 hour crops this weekend >.<
    Daily player of Forest Fantasy Story and Fairy Tale Wonderland. I welcome new neighbors in all games. ID: kita_drisk

Executive Chef
    Interesting, during the work week I can easily get 3 - 8 hour crops in as I am brewing my coffee at 5 am and can take a break at 1 pm which lets me get an crop in before bed. On the weekends, I sleep in until 7 am and it fouls up the schedule. Best I can seem to do is 2 - 8s and a 5. The inefficiency of it.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Everyone should becareful I lost most of my pumpkins . I had about 80 something now down to 5. I reinstall and turn device off. I heard somebody had this happened too.

Update!

This has been fixed. Players who lost Pumpkins will have their total automatically corrected on login.
    You do not need to send in a support email.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    1,545 pumpkins, on DS world event, I have much more.. We need more nests and tournaments

Fashion Designer
    I have 1500 pumpkins so i guess i am on a right way. I just hope i can keep it untill the end!

New Resident
    how do I open a key ?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0679 View Post
    how do I open a key ?
    I can only guess what you mean. Are you asking how to unlock prizes listed in the Trick Or Treat Event?
    Each prize is automatically unlocked when you earn the one before it. Once the prize unlocks, it will tell you how many pumpkins you need to earn it.

If that doesn't answer your question, please provide more details so that someone can help.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Rhino Keeper
    Just passed 1600 pumpkins, still right on track to get the last prize too.
    It is getting a bit boring........farms, hatch, breed.......and some mining in between.

So far lucky with the swine, get even two, but unlucky in breeding missing ones...

Keep up the good work folks...about 55 million pumpkins to free the habitat..
    Last edited by Bambamstad; 10-23-14 at 02:18 PM.
    🆔 Bambamstad