Executive Chef
    I think there are enough players
    Not as much as DS as this one is new

But cuz no walls no communication
    Majority don't visit forums
    That's why not many pumpkins
    We can't encourage each other

Rhino Keeper

If only evolve animal makes pumpkin too..
    Last edited by viramisu; 11-02-14 at 11:09 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aernak View Post
    I have a question. If i spend $ to finish the last individual prize, will it actually purchase pumpkins that also count twd the community prize? Or does it just purchase the unlocking of the individual prize?
    I can answer this because Vash-Naroom accidentally purchased the Pumpkin Patch and, in doing so, got all the pumpkins that were needed for the prize. You won't just buy the prize; you'll buy the pumpkins also and they will count toward the Community goal.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    If/when I get over 1,000 neighbors (I'm close), I'll probably go through and cut all the 0-stars.
    Quote Originally Posted by A2TUDE View Post
    Hun I look at it like this and I don't give 3strikes if a player has no stars it means there not botherd to visit your Isle so I won't have neighbours with 0 stars!
    And I don't give a rat's tail. I don't know where you guys find the time; for me, going through a list of hundreds of neighbors to weed out a few is insane and unnecessary. Inactive neighbors don't bother me so I don't bother them.
    I sure as heck can't visit even a small fraction of nearly a thousand neighbors so most of them will never see me anyway, and I certainly don't need them to visit me either. I have enough of a challenge clearing all the visitor bonuses from my habitats; why take extra time to delete non-visitors when the visitors I get often find me full?

As far as the World Events are concerned, if most players aim for the last individual prize, the last community prize will be achieved also. Like I explained near the beginning, the more you do for yourself, the more you help everybody else. At the same time, I can't beat up on players who give up along the way, whether because they've already met their individual goals or because they realize they can't reach the next one. The usual 2-week World Event is exhausting enough, and this thing was dragged out to 3 weeks; too long, really. People have run out of steam and the Halloween spirit has expired.

Let's just push on through and get it over with. With many having already earned the Skeletal Dragon, it all comes down to extra community effort for this last stretch. It won't fall into our laps; it never does.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiamat68 View Post
    I've been playing Dragon Story longer than Fantasy Forest Story. I think the community events are more realistic for DS. I don't think there are enough players in FFS to have such high numbers of pumpkins to collect. I personally don't think it can be done. I'm doing my part, but I just don't think it can be done with the number of current players. Am I missing something, or do you agree?

I think they set the bar too high on this one, considering it is such a newer game and not everyone is at the same stage as they are in DS. We may still do it. I am at 2666 pumpkins, so way behind on the individual last prize. I've already been using gems to speed up the nest to get more but even then I still may not do it.

Not being able to get the individual prize is enough to put me off collecting any more pumpkins. I am not going to stop though - the timer is set for the next collection but I can understand why people stop collecting when they realise they cannot get the individual prizes.

Unfortunately in this game there is no way of making up to get the extra pumpkins you need so once you realise you cannot meet the goal it is easy to give up.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Go, team, go! The Yak-o-Lantern is still TOTALLY possible if we all just collect pumpkins when they are ready!
    Firstly, many thanks. You are amazing.
    On Topic- Yak prize has not moved one iota since I checked in 6 hours ago. I have planted 6 farms hourly, cleared nest, bred, mined, collected from cauldron. Pumpkins have registered in personal 4th prize tally but nothing in Community.
    CS community prize stuck too for a time but was rectified to let us complete. I think we are still trying to get there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwackers View Post
    Firstly, many thanks. You are amazing.
    On Topic- Yak prize has not moved one iota since I checked in 6 hours ago. I have planted 6 farms hourly, cleared nest, bred, mined, collected from cauldron. Pumpkins have registered in personal 4th prize tally but nothing in Community.
    CS community prize stuck too for a time but was rectified to let us complete. I think we are still trying to get there.
    I honestly don't think the counter has moved since last night (its lunch time in uk). I have harvested plenty since then, and hatched a 22 pumpkin egg and the total has not changed at all. I hope someone can check it is actually working, because it certainly doesn't appear to be adding my pumpkins to the total

Fashion Designer
    63 million pumpkins to go in a day and a half. So long Yak-O-Lantern, we hardly knew ye. :-(

Fashion Designer

Community Pumpkin Counter Stuck?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kwackers View Post
    ...Yak prize has not moved one iota since I checked in 6 hours ago. I have planted 6 farms hourly, cleared nest, bred, mined, collected from cauldron. Pumpkins have registered in personal 4th prize tally but nothing in Community.

Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I honestly don't think the counter has moved since last night (its lunch time in uk). I have harvested plenty since then, and hatched a 22 pumpkin egg and the total has not changed at all. I hope someone can check it is actually working, because it certainly doesn't appear to be adding my pumpkins to the total
    Jeez, people, if you're convinced that the counter is stuck, PLEASE PRESENT SCREENSHOTS that can prove it!!

It's one thing for players to say we are not making enough progress; quite another thing if the counter is truly stuck. If you have a big crop to collect, please take Before and After pics of the progress screen and let's get a Community Manager on top of the matter.
    Last edited by SANDSCApe; 11-03-14 at 08:07 AM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    Jeez, people, if you're convinced that the counter is stuck, PLEASE PRESENT SCREENSHOTS that can prove it!!

It's one thing for players to say we are not making enough progress; quite another thing if the counter is truly stuck. If you have a big crop to collect, please take Before and After pics of the progress screen and let's get a Community Manager on top of the matter.
    Sorry. Can't do a screenshot. I can tell you that the Counter read Community total 257,150,321 at 0600hrs GMT. 320,000,000 until prize.
    It still reads the same. It is now 1623hrs GMT.
    Appreciate your advice. That is not slow, it is stagnant.