Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: (IOS) Halloween Haunt!

Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Wouldnt it!! That would be fair cool wonder why no habitat tho
    I'm betting TL is expecting us to buy a yellow habitat that holds four dragons and that we use our gold to do so.

Fashion Designer
    How is everyone doing so far? I have collected so far a total of 1030 witch brews & I have 4 rounds left on the tournament. Some time tomorrow night I should reach the Trick or Treat dragon.
    ID: SHINeeFan23

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

Fashion Designer
    As a lower level player this is quite impossible to achieve anything. I can't play all day since I can only play at home on WiFi. Still only have 241 and have been keeping my farms and breeding going. My problem is lack of coins to achieve anything. Truly no fun at all for me sadly. Was excited that I might be able to achieve something but looking highly unlikely now.

Executive Chef
    I'm guessing with 16 days left, you might be able to get the first Trick or Treat Dragon with 1200 bottles. And by then you would've unlocked the community prizes too! Don't give up!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINeeFan23 View Post
    How is everyone doing so far? I have collected so far a total of 1030 witch brews & I have 4 rounds left on the tournament. Some time tomorrow night I should reach the Trick or Treat dragon.
    What level is your island & do you have a diamond or any champs yet?
    Looking for a player whose kind of at the same tourney round, I just defeated trick or treat.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Looking for a player whose kind of at the same tourney round, I just defeated trick or treat.
    Me me me!!! I don't have any diamonds and champions too!! I'm level 98 but my island is NOTHING like those around my level!! U can go check it out! ID is Chulliedoo and island name is Lowve Land. Just added you!

I'm at 1165 witch brews. Oh, and I'm going overseas for 4 days during this world event. Tsk. I might not be able to get the Phantom Dragon (which looks gorgeous with the rose in it's mouth).. I'm about to get another 140 after I harvest my scalypears and another 22 after I hatch my coral and water dragons tmr.
    Last edited by Chulliedoo; 10-19-14 at 05:52 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    As a lower level player this is quite impossible to achieve anything. I can't play all day since I can only play at home on WiFi. Still only have 241 and have been keeping my farms and breeding going. My problem is lack of coins to achieve anything. Truly no fun at all for me sadly. Was excited that I might be able to achieve something but looking highly unlikely now.
    I'm not doing much better. I broke 300 this morning. I should at least get enough for the community prizes by the end of the event. As for coins, have you read the thread.. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ow-to-get-Rich ? Some of the information is outdated (like cost to feed a dragon to level 3), but it's helped me with coin generation.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I'm lvl 101 & don't have diamond or any champs.
    ID: SHINeeFan23

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Well I'm collecting as much as I can, but have lost a little enthusiasm as I can't place the trick-or-treat dragon I just got these event dragons don't come with their own habitat, so I am stuck with them in storage, along with frightmare and light speed dragon can't be crafted as I have no where to put him

Please help TL with a habitat increase
    Hello awsumum! Yes I agree with you. I'm in the same situation, and Lightspeed is just crafting, will sit on a nest. Please enhance habitat on four dragon with coins

Executive Chef
    I stopped breeding eggs a long time ago, since I don't want to be out of habitats. Got some 22 dragons in strange now, all of the last World events and tournaments. I don't mind, tho it makes the game a bit less fun, it's nice to know I do have them.

Got 1311 bottles so far (3 nests, 7 farms, no money-problems), at this lvl a world event is pretty much easy.. But I do feel for those that haven't reached it and thuis can't reach te goals.

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast