Thread: When should I tap the LOAD button for goals?

When should I tap the LOAD button for goals?

On timed goals where it asks you to load x number of a certain item, Shen should I tap the LOAD bitten? As a craft or acquire the item? Or as soon as I have all of them, or 99 of them?

If I load stuff as I get them, but don't finish the goal before time runs out, do I lose those items? Or do they go back into my inventory?

Please help!!

Add: Hydarra

Executive Chef
    You do lose items if you don't finish that quest, so if you are unsure it's worth waiting, for example I finished the first two caravans on this Halloween part 1 quest almost straight away because I had all items but a few so I worked on those and then loaded. Inhad loaded on a couple of occasions to see how many I needed to get or make. But it was only the milk I needed more of, with the dyes, inks and parchment I haven't loaded them yet as I wanted to make more of those items, once you load your last batch the crafting ability disappears so I'm holding off while I make extra. Make sure you get it all in time though, it finishes I believe 8 hours before you'd think it should. See Halloween thread.

Thanks for the answer. That's dumb that the items go away. There's no way I'm going to finish the spooky caravan, as I don't have enough bones or creep tooths. Sigh. All those wasted red petals. Is there a way for neighbors to send me bones and/or creep tooths?

Executive Chef
    No but try and activate as many monsters as you can.