Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Event 10/16/14 Trick or Treat

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    I have given 8 biscuits and have 1 candy corn, but I didn't see it pop up. I just clicked on the give 10 candy corn and it showed 1.
    Nope nothing just took me to collection gallery.

Farm Supplier
    Literally just had my u verse conecten moments ago, so i just started but i purchased the ghost trap thinking it was like the fall tree And that we needed it but says i need to make the pumpkin pops in the witch pot thats 160 gems, anyone have an idea if this is the only way because i dont want to spend so many gems
    Just An Ordinary Girl  In This Beautiful Farm World
    ID: Farmjam123

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by farmjam123 View Post
    Literally just had my u verse conecten moments ago, so i just started but i purchased the ghost trap thinking it was like the fall tree And that we needed it but says i need to make the pumpkin pops in the witch pot thats 160 gems, anyone have an idea if this is the only way because i dont want to spend so many gems
    Pumpkins pop will unlock tomorrow!
    Storm8

Rhino Keeper
    I just bought the ghost trap and the required item is tomorrow's collection item. Well the silhouette is the same. So I am guessing that the cauldron is like the ticket booth. As I have only 7 days for this challenge that is the only way to get things for me. What happened in the carnival event is putting me off though.

x post! I need to type faster!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, someone explain whether 'ghost trap' is necessary? Five gems and then being asked to spend 160 more is appalling!! I may be sitting this one out. After Halloween is over, all that decorative junk is just going to clutter the farm. More stuff for storage.

Fashion Designer
    The ghost trap is a one time use then it's gone. U have to make the lollipop thing in the witches cauldron then give to the ghost trap then u wait (I don't remember how long sorry I gemmed through to see what it did) then the ghost trap gives u a random piece of candy that shows up in your collections gallery then the ghost trap disappears. So it is good to look at but not very useful, in my opinion. The witches cauldron is like the ticket booth for the carnival. Hope this helps.

Fashion Designer
    There are lot's of candies you can make in the cauldron....all the candies for the collection. each candies ingredient is the candy before it....so by making biscuits for the duration, and getting candy corn, and using it to make the pumpkin pop, then you can make the purple candy, then use that to ake the orange....on and on.... I am guessing we will be getting all the candies in the collection, on other days, starting with the pumpkin pop tomorrow? and this is just a way to speed up the collecting. Other than that, it is a very cool decoration and looks good with Morgan in her witches costume....which sadly you can't see because she is blocked out by the bat.....
    Glad I had recently downloaded bubble mania and got a whole swack of gems for levelling up in it!!

here you can see witch morgan by the cauldron, looks good!
    Last edited by nukesters2; 10-16-14 at 04:47 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you to Everyone that answered my post, its kind of a bummer then because im like about 28 gems away from 160 since i accidentally sped up my lemon tree i Think that as you guys mentioned its like the carnival booth a way to speed up the process , i guess i will see if i end up purchasing gems but i wish i could of asked before i paid 5 gems for the ghost trap which idk if its useless now without the pot because i thought it was like the fall tree boo
    Just An Ordinary Girl  In This Beautiful Farm World
    ID: Farmjam123

Executive Chef
    I got candy corn from the kitchen after restarting my game.

Good luck everybody!

Fashion Designer
    My ghost trap just gave me one of the frankenstien pops, and then it disapeared! so 5 gems is a lot to pay for one candy!! At least if it stayed as a decoration it would be worth it, but not this way. won't be buying another one!!

Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast