Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Event 10/16/14 Trick or Treat

Are there any collection prizes besides the dog that aren't just useless decorations?

Farm Supplier
    To me, the whole point of the game is decoration, and then to see what I can do with those items. I still have to play hard to fill my larder, though. I guess to each his own, that's the beauty of it. And thank you team lave for your creative spirit!

Do you know if I uninstall my old games will I lose my entire game? I have bakery,fashion and restaurant story and no room for the updates needed. My levels are 73 + in all of them and coins are in the millions. I don't want to lose them. I tried getting help from storm8 and no one answered me for over a week. Ty for your help, I have a 4gb tablet

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamahashbrown View Post
    Do you know if I uninstall my old games will I lose my entire game? I have bakery,fashion and restaurant story and no room for the updates needed. My levels are 73 + in all of them and coins are in the millions. I don't want to lose them. I tried getting help from storm8 and no one answered me for over a week. Ty for your help, I have a 4gb tablet
    You can uninstall old versions and only keep the current versions on your device.
    I would advise always keeping the original basis game installed so you will know when that one gets an update, but seasonal you can uninstall when no longer needed.
    If for some reason you want it back, you can always reinstall it as long as it is in the market to download.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by simpassoc View Post
    And the winner is ...... Hot Dog!!!

Love it!! Too bad you cannot control where the animals go. It would be a cool forum game. (Mogwai did something similar in the regular farm story)

My last prize was pumpkin patch! Really want the cemetery!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Why do i not have any info or update about this halloween event? Where do i go to get it?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Love it!! Too bad you cannot control where the animals go. It would be a cool forum game. (Mogwai did something similar in the regular farm story)

My last prize was pumpkin patch! Really want the cemetery!
    Actually I used the haystacks to corral them into the maze. That's how i was able to get only the Halloween animals in there. There is a cemetery, oh nooooooo!!!! I truly have no life! Lisa

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by simpassoc View Post
    Actually I used the haystacks to corral them into the maze. That's how i was able to get only the Halloween animals in there. There is a cemetery, oh nooooooo!!!! I truly have no life! Lisa

So, yes, it really is a game on how quickly, and which animal you send in.

Thank you so much for your help. Have a great weekend.

Ty so much