Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Event 10/16/14 Trick or Treat

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pundoggity View Post
    Another lot of decorations for my cellar I guess.
    I wish TL would consider giving us new expansions. Events seem pointless these days. We have no where to put new items.
    Agreed! I actually really love these events but the decorations immediately go into storage after the event due to limited space.
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

Executive Chef
    Woo!!!!!

Doesn't seem like there's a pet reward at the end, just decorations only. Not sure what type of pattern this event will follow. Hopefully it's not a random luck based event please.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Does anyone know the requirements like level, required buildings etc to participate in an event? I've already started getting notices about the event but my sister isn't getting them yet

Executive Chef
    Excited for this event buuuuuut I just accidentally sent an order for gems. 70 something gems!!!! Goooooone! ugh. So now I'm wearing a sad face. ugh. back to square one.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Suggestions for tomorrow's event!
    Do not gift neighbours in the morning.
    Keep all pickaxes, shovels, and fishing bait until the event starts.
    The event will likely start at 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time.
    Do not harvest your trees or crops but have them ready for collection.
    Have all your machines full and ready to collect.
    Have all your plane deliveries ready to go.

Rhino Keeper
    No pet for main prize? That's not cool

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Doesn't seem like there's a pet reward at the end, just decorations only. Not sure what type of pattern this event will follow. Hopefully it's not a random luck based event please.
    I agree..I hope it's not like the carnival event. I turned in over a hundred collections and never got the animal. I haven't had much luck with getting all the rewards in any of the events. I have come to the conclusion you have to pay to get anywhere in them. Even if it's just a small amount. I tried really hard to get everything in the last event and couldn't even come close. Oh well I am glad others are able to complete it.

I'm so excited for this event to start..halloween is my fav time..ofcourse i'm sure as with every event it will be a pain in the *** but i'm excited to see the prizes and such..i'm sure there will be a pet prize..they had a cat last year which stinks because i want a hallow kitty..but i'm sure it will be a dog..altho a dif species would be nice if its not a cat...but i get off at 5 today so just in time to check in on it and find out i'm a little afraid of how i'll make it thru financially tho since i've only saved about 10k since buying the deli last week :P

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine198 View Post
    I agree..I hope it's not like the carnival event. I turned in over a hundred collections and never got the animal. I haven't had much luck with getting all the rewards in any of the events. I have come to the conclusion you have to pay to get anywhere in them. Even if it's just a small amount. I tried really hard to get everything in the last event and couldn't even come close. Oh well I am glad others are able to complete it.
    I have never paid for anything in this game and have at times won the animal prize. It's a lt if coming on here and seeing who is selling needed parts and constantly going into the newspaper. I currently have over 200 gems and 400k dollars.
    Farm Story: ID-k6tchr, farm name: better farms

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast