Page 12 of 70 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Event 10/16/14 Trick or Treat

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by goblnzrreal View Post
    Does anyone know what time the day switches to the next? This might be a dumb question. I'm just wondering, for example, when the next candy will unlock since it's technically day two.
    The Event started at 23:30 german time, means 11:30 pm german time. I think the next candy Follows about 24 hours later. Not the best time for us germans To play

Executive Chef
    If we give our candy corn to the Creepy Candy Crusaders goal does it take away that amount from the main World Event Collection? That wasn't a problem with past events because the requested items were easy to come by but this time around the candy corn isn't as abundant.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Thanks for working that all out! I was trying to do it, but have not had my coffee yet and my brain just didn't want to do math yet.... so if you can work at it steady every day, you should be able to turn in one collection every second day..... We have 18 days so a person could conceivably get 9 or 10 prizes from collections...providing you had the ability to get the cauldron in the first place. In 6 hours I should be able to turn in my first collection! (because I recieved 2 of the frankenstien candies from the trap)
    the thing about this event is that people are not going to be selling candies in the newspaper.... unless they don't want to do the event at all, or unless they have gotten all the prizes to be had.
    I do hope that once all candies are available directly from their source that we will be able to turn in many more collections than this. It all depends on how difficult they are to obtain, which at this point is unknown.

As for people selling the candies, that definitely won't happen because they are not physical items in our barns.
    Another couple of hours and candy two should make an appearance. Now to avoid collecting anything until then. ;-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    If we give our candy corn to the Creepy Candy Crusaders goal does it take away that amount from the main World Event Collection? That wasn't a problem with past events because the requested items were easy to come by but this time around the candy corn isn't as abundant.
    I think it does. Not positive, though.

Played all day yesterday and got one candy corn. Frustrating. Made lots of biscuits. I guess I will see what happens tomorrow.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmalademuffin View Post
    Played all day yesterday and got one candy corn. Frustrating. Made lots of biscuits. I guess I will see what happens tomorrow.
    Got 25 now from about 100 biscuits. I thought it would be like the harvest quest

New Resident
    Harvest eggs to get the jack-o-lantern lollipops for day 2!!

Host(ess)
    you get the Second Day candy by Collecting eggs.

Farm Supplier

Chickens

Got candy from collecting from chickens just now.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else have goals to buy decorations, but no halloween decorations?