Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Event 10/16/14 Trick or Treat

I have gotten at least 4 so far so it is turned on. Just not dropping frequently.

Fashion Designer
    I had 50 pickaxes and used them selectively. I'd say I received about 12 of the candy canes, maybe more... Sometimes I got 2 candy canes with same axe...

In terms of prizes, I was able to use these to turn in many collections. I bet I went through at least 16 collections before I finally got the hot dog... Now I will see what I can create in terms of collections because I finally got the one I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by k6tchr View Post
    Anyone get anything from the mine yet? I saved up on tools and have used ten already and gotten nothing. I don't want to use the rest of mine until I know it's working.
    Same problem here. Nothing yet!
    K.

Can someone compile a list of all the prizes available when you turn in collections? I want to make sure that I try enough times to get at least one of each prize. I looked through the whole thread and found snippets but no list. Thx.

Executive Chef
    I've used about 15 tools on the mine and gotten two candy canes. But I turned in my first collection and got the hot dog! Thanks TL. So lucky this time compared to the carnival when I turned in dozens of collections before getting a pony.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by caljean View Post
    Having a very very difficult time in this trick or treat. My goal #2 is completed. Everything checked off but I does not let me get to the other goal. Emailed teamlava and was told to air my concerns here. Emailed them twice. Kooky was nice enough to try to help but unable to either. Kooky said email them and that didn't work either i guess no halloween for me. I'm very irritated.
    Did you try scrolling to the bottom of the checklist. Some goals have additional requirements below that you may have missed. Happened to me twice already, very very annoying.

Sometimes this game is really nice to me. Collection number 5 gave me the hotdog.

Executive Chef
    Got my hot dog weenie dog on collection turn in number two!!! I think I had some luck because it was my husbands bday yesterday and we had such a great day ! He looks so tiny tbough next to all of the other pets !!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Thirty collections and no dog.
    So disappointed.
    Easter all over again.

Farm Supplier
    And the winner is ...... Hot Dog!!!