Page 48 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Event 10/16/14 Trick or Treat

Farm Supplier
    I bought the cauldron at full price and got the hotdog on my second collection and have already had 1gem .i think it is worth it as there is still 10 days to go and I am getting at least 2 collections a day. The last two items from the fishing and mining are always in short supply and at least this way you have a chance at getting a decent prize. Even though it is now half price I don't feel hacked off about this. It is only a game when all said and done and it is only ?2.99in england for 120 gems . Hope you are lucky and get a dog!!! Add me to your friends wendy2859

Quote Originally Posted by iLLUMI2012 View Post
    Is it worth buying the Cauldron?
    Now that its only 80 gems I'm tempted to buy one. I bought the Ticket Booth in the Carnival event and managed to get two ponies which have rewarded me with about 30 odd gems so far.
    Does the Hot Dog dog drop gems when you collect from it?
    Buy it buy it! It's definitely worth buying caused it's now HALF PRICE! Lol =x There's still about 10 days left before it turn into a useless deco.

I knew the cauldron will be discounted one week later just like the carnival ticket booth previously, so glad I waited for it. I splurged on it when I saw the promotion without thinking twice. Now I can happily craft what candy I'm low on, without worrying. Yay!

As for the hot dog, it's just like any other pets. They do drop gems/premium part randomly. Hopefully I'll be able to get one hot dog soon. *fingers crossed*
    Last edited by minidemon88; 10-25-14 at 02:36 AM.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Halloween prizes from 13 collections

Witches broom
    Haunted bush
    Witches broom
    Haunted bush
    Six pumpkin stepping stones
    Witches broom
    Pumpkin patch

Ok now I have decided to turn three in back to back
    Pumpkin topiary
    Trick or Treat Candy Kettle
    Haunted Carousel (yea)

Did back to back again and got stuff I had(very disappointed)
    Lamp post
    Lamp post
    Pumpkin patch

Just makes me remember Easter random event...no pets, not even bunny car!

Executive Chef
    I may have to pass up the cauldron because the adorable witch cat just showed up in piper's tree house! Won't have enough gems to get both, so 80 gems for extra chances at getting a dog, or 180 gems to get a cat for sure.

Host(ess)
    Okay. I just bit the bullet and splurged (I mean.. I spent real money on an app and that's splurging for me) to get the cauldron. Out of curiosity, how long does it take to build?? I'm ready to start making candy!! Haha

Well of the eight collections I've turned in I have had five topiary's. Not exactly thrilling. I suspect I could start a field of them soon.....

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so glad the pets seem easier to get in recent events, I have been worried ever since the great Easter disappointment :P all I wanted was the corgi with bunny ears :P
    But the pets are definitely easier to get now, I've found, I just got 2 hotdogs in a row in my very first collections! I'm so happy because dachshunds are my favorite dog, I love that TL added them, even if they are wearing a silly costume I also love the prizes, I haven't been disappointed yet! Hoping for the graveyard soon! I would also recommend buying the cauldron now it is half price, because then you will also have a cool decoration for next halloween!

Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    I may have to pass up the cauldron because the adorable witch cat just showed up in piper's tree house! Won't have enough gems to get both, so 80 gems for extra chances at getting a dog, or 180 gems to get a cat for sure.
    How do you get the witch cat for sure?

Fashion Designer
    10 is in the mine.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSchrute View Post
    How do you get the witch cat for sure?
    There are 25 balloons on the board, and you need 6 certain prizes. you get 22 darts for 180 gems, plus 3 for free, so you will hit every single balloon with those 25 darts, so are guaranteed to get the main prize. Or you can take a chance and just buy 10 darts for 90 gems, I did this one time, because I had already gotten 3 of the needed prizes with my 3 free balloons. So I was lucky with that one. I needed 22 darts to get the cat though