Page 39 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Event 10/16/14 Trick or Treat

Farm Supplier
    "I don't believe those candies have been released yet, I think the person was going off of past events. I would keep a ton stored up but don't collect them until the event says they are officially open. that's what I am doing at least"

Oh ok thank you for clearing that up, I thought that like before they had released those candies early and I was missing out so I went fishing and mining ugh lol thanks again ������
    Last edited by farmjam123; 10-22-14 at 07:06 PM.
    Just An Ordinary Girl  In This Beautiful Farm World
    ID: Farmjam123

Fryer Purple Candy is not dropping!

I can't get anything to drop from the fryer! I only have 2 purple candies!! Any suggestions??

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by madchen779 View Post
    I can't get anything to drop from the fryer! I only have 2 purple candies!! Any suggestions??
    Are you only making fries? Have to tried to do varieties like the stuffed peppers? Reboot/refresh .
    I have the issue with the chocolatier and sheep and it just feels like You are lucky with some buildings and unlucky with others hope it works out for you
    Just An Ordinary Girl  In This Beautiful Farm World
    ID: Farmjam123

This event is boring! Wish we had some more quests or something more to do

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	16227 testing to see if I can post a picture of my kitty stuck in the side of the mountain.

YAH! I did it! My first pic. If you click on it you can see my kitty's tail sticking out of the side of the mine. Maybe the next candy is in there OR kitty is The Headless Catsman.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	16228  
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 10-22-14 at 10:54 PM.

Executive Chef
    Orange trees, really? I only got one candy from my 8 trees and now have to wait 16 hours to try again.

Hello all

Just signed up to this forum.

Active Farm Story 2 veteran level 45.

Am not getting much drops from fryer, although getting reasonable amount of drops from other buildings.

Refuse to spend the 160gems, I think the fact that people are getting different drop rates is just another way to get us to buy the cauldron. And yes, I was one of those who bought the carnival ticket Machine too.

Turned in another collection and got.... You guessed it. A topiary. So that makes four. The fun is officially gone now.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vitriolicheart View Post
    Turned in another collection and got.... You guessed it. A topiary. So that makes four. The fun is officially gone now.
    I agree it is like one is on a list this person gets low end prizes but there is a lot of days left so hoping fot the carosel, hot dog, building skin, haunted carriage, graveyard....hint, hint, hint TL

I have received from my collections so far
    Witches broom
    Haunted bush
    Witches broom
    Haunted bush
    Six pumpkin stepping stones
    Witches broom
    Pumpkin patch

I get the feeling they think I am a witch!

Rhino Keeper
    I collected my orange trees and guess what ? not ONE candy . Not amused...