Thread: Need advice please !

Fashion Designer

Need advice please !

I have open now to buy the toy maker and the forge, which one should I get ? Or should I just save ahead for the cafe? These higher level buildings take forever to save for I have to admit I get a little bored trying to save that much money. Lol. Any advice would be great. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    I have open now to buy the toy maker and the forge, which one should I get ? Or should I just save ahead for the cafe? These higher level buildings take forever to save for I have to admit I get a little bored trying to save that much money. Lol. Any advice would be great. Thanks
    I would recommend the toy maker next. From experience I would advise buying machines in the order they are released to you, with the exception being the forge. Buy the forge when you have the money and nothing better to do first.
    Good luck

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for the advice I will get the toy maker next.

Rhino Keeper
    I personally feel like they are both useless. I bought the toy maker during a sale and have used it one time in the past 3 months. The items take way too long and don't yield enough coins for deliveries. If you have tons of coins, go ahead. But if you are trying to save then this is a bad investment