Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bringing back old tables and chairs

Rhino Keeper

Red face Bringing back old tables and chairs

I wonder if TL will bring back old tables and chairs for Halloween and the holidays, like they did during Valentine's week....
    If so, I'm rooting for the skeleton table and chairs for the last week of Oct. Just saw them in a nbr's bakery and I waaaaaaant....

I agree that!!!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    From the looks of things,, I would say the only old things they're bringing back R the LTOs we voted on earlier.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    From the looks of things,, I would say the only old things they're bringing back R the LTOs we voted on earlier.
    Yeah guess so

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    I love the rose oven and truffle ovens, but sometimes it's kind of sad that we like the expired/ old items way more than what they "newly" design...
    I now have 200+ gems from goals/ baking that I actually want to spend but am still looking for things worthwhile to spend on...

Totally agree!

Executive Chef
    For some reason my halloween tables from last year have disappeared even though I bought them.. hmm wonder if Halloween items reappear tomorrow in the update

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    For some reason my halloween tables from last year have disappeared even though I bought them.. hmm wonder if Halloween items reappear tomorrow in the update
    Luckily I still have my Halloween decor but that's probably Bcuz im using it right now. I'm hoping the chocolate fruit dipper thing reappears soon.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Id really rather have old tables and chairs then more old ovens honestly. at least i can decorate with chairs n tables
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    I love the rose oven and truffle ovens, but sometimes it's kind of sad that we like the expired/ old items way more than what they "newly" design...
    I now have 200+ gems from goals/ baking that I actually want to spend but am still looking for things worthwhile to spend on...
    It is sad, but the fact is that the older content is better stuff, more original ideas and nicer quality. I have a good feeling that the people who create the designs and content for this game are different now. You can just tell in the quality of the items, the random updates we get with stuff that doesn't even match or make any sense. And now this Asian update that really belongs in RS. People from BS have been complaining for years that they don't make enough Bakery stuff for BS. I agree. I play this game every day and have been around for 2 years now I think. It's been a long 2 years and the complaints are still the same. I just don't understand why TL doesn't listen. I guess it'll take them going bankrupt to finally figure it out. I don't want that to happen though, so I just hope and pray that they open up their eyes and start giving the CUSTOMERS what they want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast