Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After installing new Halloween DS continuos goal completion pop-ups when doing visits

Halloween download

I'm having the same problem, but after download I have 2 isles , halloween and original, does anyone else have this? I also have a lot of glitches such as kicking me out, my original isle states no postings on wall and so forth, anyone else?

Executive Chef
    I can't believe we actually get a new version of a game for a holiday !!!! So excited! iOS never gets that anymore! I am sorry to hear that it's super glitchy but so far having a Halloween version of ANYTHING is making me very excited !!! Now if only we could get that for FS2 and BS and RS I would be over the moon !!!

Executive Chef
    Did you also notice in the Halloween version we can visit our neighbors arctic isles? It's cool but the graphics are taking waaaaaaay too long to load.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    I having problems too, there a gold sale on my Halloween island but the prices are not sale prices. And what's the difference between the two games.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We're looking into this. Thank you for the reports!

Rhino Keeper
    Ack! My game just went pop up crazy on the Halloween version! Non-stop pop-ups on goals that I haven't completed

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    This has been fixed. You can now post on walls without receiving the goal completion messages. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please let us know if you experience any further issues.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This has been fixed. You can now post on walls without receiving the goal completion messages. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please let us know if you experience any further issues.
    Yes, there's still the issue of only 1 line showing on wall messages.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Another problem with the new DS HW is the fact that you can't see past the first line of a message, whether on my own wall or on neighbour's wall. I tried refreshing etc. it didn't work.
    Apparently on the normal version, if your message was over 3 lines, it would automatically cut it into 2 messages. But I never had that, I had to gauge where 2 lines might be, then continue the sentence in part 2. Now it's only one line, it's truly annoying, especially when neighbours are helping me on my wall, and leave not knowing they didn't finish the sentence.
    Example: Hey friend, sent gold today. how I got the diamond dragon was
    Then it cuts off 😑 TL please fix ASAP!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    The issue of the pop up goals continues off and on for me. iPhone6 iOS8.1 Halloween version of DS

I've noticed that often when I DONT have that issue, that the option to visit the Arctic Isles is not available. When it is again - I have the pop up issue.

Not sure if this is absolutely every time. It is sometimes so bad that I just visit quickly and post - I can't stand looking for all 6 likes. Sometimes, I get 6+ pop ups.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12