Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After installing new Halloween DS continuos goal completion pop-ups when doing visits

Rhino Keeper

Question After installing new Halloween DS continuos goal completion pop-ups when doing visits

I installed the DS Halloween game with no problem. I'm playing on a iPad mini 2 with Retina. Everything was fine on my island all animations downloaded etc. I even purchased gold and received it without problem. Then I went to visit neighbors- after playing with the dragons on their Islands and then posting a message to them is where the problem lays. I started getting literally every goal completed or not, pop up over and over. The only thing I could do was close out. I tried several islands and they all did the same, as soon as you start to leave your neighbor a message the screen goes nuts with your goals popping up.

I see the Artic Isle thread but this occurred on the neighbors main Islands. I also cleared history and shut down totally but it did nothing. So it's not on my devices end.

Until this is resolved it will make visiting neighbors virtually impossible.

The new look is great TL, I obviously just wish it didn't come with a bug that effects play in such a huge way.

Please take a look at it and I realize you will fix it ASAP. Thank you. Emma

Executive Chef
    This happened to me too. Saying that I completed goal about the porcelain dragon that I don't have. My neighbour has the porcelain but I don't. So she just completed a goal for me?!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Grand Emperor
    The old goals popping up have been occurring on Android for probably over 2 years. Many, many threads on it. Now that it's happening on iOS I am sure they will fix it asap. Hopefully it's the same problem as android and they will fix it for us too.

Executive Chef
    After seeing your post I went into my game and left a note on my neighbours wall and I also got 3 pop up again and again and then I checked my goal book, my game stucked and I got those goals again 😁😁

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, seems my neighbors dragons complete my goals. Not old goals popping up.

Same here when trying to post to my neighbors. I play on Ipad Air and StormID is Dragonerita. Of course the goals don't count as complete, although the popups keep coming.....

New Resident
    I have same problem and posted it on another thread before I saw this one. I also found that trying to leave a message on the wall will no longer wrap but cuts off sentence instead.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    Yes, seems my neighbors dragons complete my goals. Not old goals popping up.
    Hey!!! I notice that too I also got only those pop ups which dragons my neighbours are having like jester I don't have but my neighbour have and dark angel and unicorn also I checked it and its your neighbour's dragons pop up lol 😝😝

Fashion Designer
    Hello guys

Just wanna ask do we play with our old dragon story or play with dragon story holloween ?

Because i find it there is difference between the 2 island which both same account :-(

Like the mining to expand its open again in holloween but my old still close because i reach the limit already ;-(

Then there is gold sake but still the same price :-(

Please help guys!!! Thnks

Executive Chef
    Another problem with the new DS HW is the fact that you can't see past the first line of a message, whether on my own wall or on neighbour's wall. I tried refreshing etc. it didn't work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast