Thread: Does anyone convert mithril to adamant?

Executive Chef

Does anyone convert mithril to adamant?

I am maxed out on mithril and am just wondering if it is worth doing the mithril to adamant alchemy. Downside to that is that it uses precious glimmerbits and I have 50+ adamant anyway. I have finished Sister Sister though and do hate to see rare drops go to waste

What do you do when maxed out on mithril?

Rhino Keeper
    I do convert Mithril when I have more than 95 in my inventory. I still have the old log fortune open so I'm not short on Glimmer bits though. I don't collect from my Mithril dragon anymore so I only have to do it every other week.

Nightclub Owner
    I used to convert Mithril in Adamant when I had 98 in my inventory, Mirthil is such a re an expensive material that I found it a waste. Also before Sister & Sister the glimmer bids where just pilling up anyway. However, I have, now a day, 100 Adamant so I don't care anymore. I am soon maxed out in Mithril as well (I don't have the Dragon, through).
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Only did it once, for the quest I think.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Oh well, am doing it this time as I had plenty of glimmerbits but will have to see how quickly I max out again. I am very glad I didn't buy a mithril dragon.

Executive Chef
    The mithril dragon was a good purchase at the time. Maxed out on them these days so I seldom collect. Did the mithril to adamant alchemy once when glimmer bits were not an issue.

Executive Chef
    Let's hope for another use for mithril soon. I was close to maxing out before the dragon egg event and let it dwindle to 15 then. Doesn't take that long for it to accumulate, particularly if you do the jeweler's trade regularly.