Thread: Deep sea shooter.

Executive Chef

Deep sea shooter.

I had a pop up quest in BS, RS and FFS to download this game - I downloaded it and went back to Bakery Story and the quest disappeared. Is there any way to get it to come back? I would really like to get the gems.

Grand Emperor
    You need to download from the goal in the game rather than directly from the App Store. If not, you don't get the gems. You can try to email support@teamlava.com. If you downloaded from the game you might get the gems, if you went directly to the App Store I think its unlikely.

Executive Chef
    Bump. Is this able to be fixed so that the quest comes back to BS and RS for me?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    Bump. Is this able to be fixed so that the quest comes back to BS and RS for me?
    U might try emailing Support@teamlava.com and telling them UR problem to c what they can do.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Banned
    Sorry to hear that. Some of these Goals are only available for a limited time, so you may have just missed it. Rest assured, we always have similar Goals available so stay tuned for upcoming releases!

Executive Chef
    Thanks for your reply DessertWolf. I'm looking forward to the next goal.

Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    You need to download from the goal in the game rather than directly from the App Store. If not, you don't get the gems. You can try to email support@teamlava.com. If you downloaded from the game you might get the gems, if you went directly to the App Store I think its unlikely.
    Once the quest comes up in your games, I find it doesn't matter if you download it from the store or by clicking through your TL game. Are you sure you didn't wait too long and the timer expired? usually it's for more than 10 days but I've seen it come up for only 2-3 days at least once.

Executive Chef
    the timer didn't expire, it still had a long time left on it.