Thread: Jelly Donuts

Question Jelly Donuts

Hi everyone,
    I've been doing all the challenges for CM, but I don't know what these jelly donuts are, or how to get them in order to finish the challenges. Can someone please explain explain this to me?

Hello,

To remove Jelly Donuts, match at least 3 of any colored Pastry directly next to, on top, or below a jelly donut to remove it. Removing the required amount of jelly donuts will award you the challenge.

Here is a screenshot of the jelly donuts, they are the bitten pastries with jelly filling on the inside. Sometime's they appear in levels not bitten, in which case you have to match pastries a few times next to it to remove it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9335.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	15962

Oh Ok. Great. Thanks so much! :-)

New Resident
    Is there a way to complete level 112 without purchasing the anti doom pastry?

Hi Jabygirl,

There are two Pink Ovens in this level near the middle. Focus on removing the Jelly Donuts right away and activating the pink ovens to release pink Pastries and match them with the doom pastries. Once you do that, you can focus on collecting Purple Pastries.

New Resident

Thumbs up Thanks!!1

Quote Originally Posted by UltimeciaS8 View Post
    Hi Jabygirl,

There are two Pink Ovens in this level near the middle. Focus on removing the Jelly Donuts right away and activating the pink ovens to release pink Pastries and match them with the doom pastries. Once you do that, you can focus on collecting Purple Pastries.
    Thanks!