Thread: coins getting subtracted by hundreds while just watching drinks get bought!!!!

New Resident

Unhappy coins getting subtracted by hundreds while just watching drinks get bought!!!!

I will sometimes just sort of watch the club during the last 5 minutes of a drink being made so I can make another. I am not buying anything, spending etc. I see it go from 6,360 and within a few minutes it's up to 6,998 and the someone buys a drink and it rolls to 6,200!!!! And then it goes slowly up to 6,500 and does it again! So I watch about 100 r get bought and I went from 6,360 to 6,400 but it had reached 6,998 at one Pont. And these are 5+ drinks that take 16 to 22 hours. I'm level 19 now and 4-star. The same set of drinks last week were making me 150,000 in a night.now after three nights and an extra mixer I am making 10,000 a night for 30,000 in three night. What gives? Are the customers stealing (joke). Teamlava you have a bug that is subtracting coins and at this rate I will never expand..... oh I get it.... if I buy club cash I will.... so.... this is the trick? Get someone interested enough to get to level 19 and then force them to o spend real money by making their drinks lose coin value? If bug isn't fixed I will quit cold turkey... here is the hint. Real cash is what I spend at real clubs on real drinks!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    You may be experiencing a sync error. Our games require a stable connection in order to save your game progress at regular intervals. To confirm that you are connected to our servers, you can try visiting a neighbor. If you are able to visit, you are connected. I hope this helps!

Im having the same problem. I've noticed it on fashion story, bakery story, and restaurant story. It just happened by thousands. I was online. Try again.

[QUOTE=hearth123;979240]I will sometimes just sort of watch the club during the last 5 minutes of a drink being made so I can make another. I am not buying anything, spending etc. I see it go from 6,360 and within a few minutes it's up to 6,998 and the someone buys a drink and it rolls to 6,200!!!! And then it goes slowly up to 6,500 and does it again! So I watch about 100 r get bought and I went from 6,360 to 6,400 but it had reached 6,998 at one Pont. And these are 5+ drinks that take 16 to 22 hours. I'm level 19 now and 4-star. The same set of drinks last week were making me 150,000 in a night.now after three nights and an extra mixer I am making 10,000 a night for 30,000 in three night. What gives? Are the customers stealing (joke). Teamlava you have a bug that is subtracting coins and at this rate I will never expand..... oh I get it.... if I buy club cash I will.... so.... this is the trick? Get someone interested enough to get to level 19 and then force them to o spend real money by making their drinks lose coin value? If bug isn't fixed I will quit cold turkey... here is the hint. Real cash is what I spend at real clubs on real drinks!

I lost 100,000 coins !!!

did not buy anything but I did take a look to see if there was something I wanted to buy and when I came out, ALL MY GOLD COINS WAS GONE !!! !!!why!!!

I want my 100,000 gold coin back...

Sorry that you lost your coins. You can contact support using the link in my signature.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support