Thread: Help: missing ingredient to upgrade the royal maze

Fashion Designer

Question Help: missing ingredient to upgrade the royal maze

Hi all, any suggestions. I have triggered the goal to upgrade the royal maze, but the recipe for mythic essence is missing from my workshop. Did I miss a quest along the way? Thanks!

The recipe for Mythic Essence will unlock through the Adamant Alchemy quest line - keep working on the goals you're currently assigned, it isn't So Far Fetched that you will have the recipe soon!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Fashion Designer
    He he....
    Thank you! Makes sense. I am waiting for the golden apple.

Farm Supplier
    Here's the link about getting mythic essence. When you get it, it will be in your potion shop and it's a permanent item that you can craft.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....emy-Quest-Line

Angry Missing ingredient.

Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    He he....
    Thank you! Makes sense. I am waiting for the golden apple.
    I am waiting for 3 golden nuggets from mining, I have 4 mines and have been waiting weeks for these nuggets, I needed 5 nuggets at the beginning of the task but already had 2 in inventory, still waiting for one of my mines to produce another 3 nuggets. I collect from mines regularly, it's so frustrating

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rosemarie106 View Post
    I am waiting for 3 golden nuggets from mining, I have 4 mines and have been waiting weeks for these nuggets, I needed 5 nuggets at the beginning of the task but already had 2 in inventory, still waiting for one of my mines to produce another 3 nuggets. I collect from mines regularly, it's so frustrating
    I always found that I would get nuggets by chopping the rock outcropping. Given we are in the middle of a timed event, you might not have the spare energy to chop rocks and harvest corn, but it's another place to try. Some goals require an extraordinary amount of patience. Keep visiting the mines and chop a few rocks when you can. It will happen!

Executive Chef
    When I was doing the Pyre Festival and we were chopping rocks like crazy I got quite a few golden nuggets, I'm chopping during this event to increase my silver and iron ore stocks and also found a golden nugget just last week so you might be surprised if you find one just to keep up with the silver demand during this quest.