Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Energy reward from battlegrounds

Executive Chef
    It was not fixed with yesterday's update

Fashion Designer

Reward of 3, but limit of 2?

I just won level 65 in the battleground for the Hydro Yak (I think this would have previously been level 105 before the levels were renumbered) and one of the rewards was 3 energy thingys, but my limit is 2 (plus I already had 1) so I didn't get them (just 1, but would've only been a max of 2 anyway). Why is there a reward of 3 when the max is 2? Is my limit supposed to have raised by now? Or does it at some point and I've just reached that level too early?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	16344

Don't worry, you have 4/2 now but it only shows 2/2. When you play 2 more rounds you will still have 2/2. In a earlier version of the game it would show "4/2" but they changed it.

The Honorable Panda
    This is a known issue, and will be fixed in a future update.

See current thread here.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-31-14 at 10:26 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    It was not just a display issue for me, I used the 2 energy and then had no more, so I didn't get the 3 energy that I posted about.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-29-14 at 10:49 AM. Reason: comment not needed after reopening thread

The Honorable Panda
    Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

(moving thread to bugs forum)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    It was not just a display issue for me, I used the 2 energy and then had no more, so I didn't get the 3 energy that I posted about.
    I am playing latest battleground. Just completed level 20. Did not get the 3 energy I was to get, I got 1. I also did not get 3 energy at level 10, I received 1. Is this a glitch?
    stormId: GreasedLightening

Executive Chef
    Same thing happened to me. On both level 20 and level 30 of the Thorilla Battleground, it lists 3 energy as part of the reward for completing the battle. However, the game is only leveling up the energy to a maximum of two. It is not just the display. After two more battles, I am back to 0.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Same thing happened to me. On both level 20 and level 30 of the Thorilla Battleground, it lists 3 energy as part of the reward for completing the battle. However, the game is only leveling up the energy to a maximum of two. It is not just the display. After two more battles, I am back to 0.
    Yep...but early this morning, the game sent me back a level....I won #27.....waited five minutes for another energy and it took me back to level 27... This time it took me 2 battles to win. So that wasted another 2 energy. Not that big of a deal, just need to know if it's TL problem or mine. I would have more issue if had a time limit on this battleground. Have sent email to support, but haven't received a response yet. I sent the message around 2:30a.am. cSTime.
    Last edited by GreasedLightening; 10-31-14 at 07:04 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Just played level 30..only received 2 energy.
    Round 40 only received 1 energy.
    Last edited by GreasedLightening; 10-31-14 at 12:18 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast