Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/9/15: Halloween Caravans

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastisha13 View Post
    Hi everyone. I have recently started playing again after a few months of not playing. I always respond to requests, no matter how many I receive and I play daily, so you can add me if you like. ID....Anastisha13
    I was lucky to have quite a lot of the items required in my inventory, so I think my only problem, like everyone else, is in receiving reply to my requests!
    Good Luck to everyone! :-)
    I have had a very large response to this post and received 100+ requests to be added to my friend list! Sorry but I am now full!

Many thanks to those that have helped me with this Halloween quest! I have now finished it and can continue with my other quests that have been on hold for this one until the next Halloween update.
    As stated before, I always respond to gameplay requests and will continue to do so!

I visit some of my friends islands daily and leave sparkles collecting red hearts. Although I cannot visit you all every day, I only visit those that have red hearts showing game activity to other players islands!

Good luck to everyone on your quests 😊

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	15992

Anyone think this is a hint that we will need tomatoes and ice cream?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylania View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	15992

Anyone think this is a hint that we will need tomatoes and ice cream?
    Ha! Good one. It's probably the cinnamon roll...something we can't pre-make...new crop, new recipe, maybe?

Rhino Keeper
    I only received RSVPs from about 1/2 of the neighbors that I know are active and I had about 15-20 RSVP back to me. I had issues with wifi this weekend, so either they didn't come through or I wasn't invited to the party

Host(ess)
    Anybody who wants to add me as a friend (I'm kiliarien by ID, same as here) I'd be a happy bunny - seems most of my friends are inactive although I'm still an everyday player. I've worked hard to get everything else so would be a shame if I fail with the RSVPs. Cheers all!

Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    I think there's some changes behind the scene indeed: my experience and I've noticed I still have a notification of '5 days' in my menu (or is that wishful thinking ? )
    Invites are all I have left. I send out the limit every day. Sometimes nothing happens. Sometimes I send again and some come through. I am receiving lots of requests and returning promptly. I am sending to people I know reply right away. Often I receive requests dated 2 days prior. This goal seems very glitchy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Invites are all I have left. I send out the limit every day. Sometimes nothing happens. Sometimes I send again and some come through. I am receiving lots of requests and returning promptly. I am sending to people I know reply right away. Often I receive requests dated 2 days prior. This goal seems very glitchy.

️There's no limit to ask in quests like these anymore (but there still is when you have to ask for materials). So my advice: ask every day as many neighbours as possible.
    When I started to ask about 50 a day things went better. I finished yesterday!

The limit of receiving is still the same: about 21 a day.

I got the idea requests don't pile up anymore, after reaching the receiving-limit. Cause every time I started a new asking-round I got replies from that round, not older ones.
    Last edited by EBJW; 10-13-14 at 11:29 PM. Reason: added remark
    I am Zelda

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I sent out about 85 requests at 8:05pm (since update is released at 8pm for me) first day and got 20 replies within about 2 hours, then at 11am the next day I still only had 20 replies so sent out about 85 requests and reached 40 within 1 hour, then at 1pm today I sent out about 85 requests and reached 60 within 30 minutes. It's now 7:18pm and I still have 60 replies.

Also within about 5 minutes of sending out requests today I all of a sudden had around 25 requests from other people, almost as if me sending out requests made me "unstuck" in terms of receiving any. Weird and not something that has happened to me before I don't think.
    Hi. I had that trouble too but I spent time going through the neighbours that I had and deleting those that didn't have signs of gameplay (no red hearts lit up and no messages on wall within last 3 months) I have since added lots of new neighbours. I sent my requests to those that had Red hearts lit up (shows active gameplay) and had no trouble getting the requests sent to me. It only took four days to collect the 80 needed. Many thanks to my great neighbours! 😊

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastisha13 View Post
    Hi. I had that trouble too but I spent time going through the neighbours that I had and deleting those that didn't have signs of gameplay (no red hearts lit up and no messages on wall within last 3 months) I have since added lots of new neighbours. I sent my requests to those that had Red hearts lit up (shows active gameplay) and had no trouble getting the requests sent to me. It only took four days to collect the 80 needed. Many thanks to my great neighbours! ��
    Red hearts in a kingdom doesn't always mean the player is active... The same goes for social rating.

See a.o. https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...eighbors/page3
    I am Zelda

Fashion Designer
    It's weird some of us have different experiences and thoughts about how requesting works behind the screens, now
    I am Zelda