Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/9/15: Halloween Caravans

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I just checked and within 5 minutes of posting I am now the proud owner of 41 RSVP's it is almost like a clogged nozzle on a sauce bottle suddenly you get flooded with sauce, I am very much relieved.

Executive Chef
    I still don't understand the request thing. I got 23 yesterday, including Stormie, when the max is supposed to be 21. But today, I've only gotten 20 back. There seems to be some inconsistencies. Ah, well, I'm not going to worry about it, since we have gobs of time. I just don't understand it.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Me neither so many inconsistencies. I got 23 back one day on one quest.

Fashion Designer
    after the caravans are sent can we continue to craft dye and parchment?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    after the caravans are sent can we continue to craft dye and parchment?
    I think they will disappear when you send the Decorative Caravan off, but as we need the RSVPs for that one also, you will have plenty of time to craft extras. I have sent off the other 2 caravans and have given all the dyes and inks to this one and am still able to craft. Just waiting on RSVPs trickling in and a few more parchments, but may not send this one till day 6 anyway.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylania View Post
    I think they will disappear when you send the Decorative Caravan off, but as we need the RSVPs for that one also, you will have plenty of time to craft extras. I have sent off the other 2 caravans and have given all the dyes and inks to this one and am still able to craft. Just waiting on RSVPs trickling in and a few more parchments, but may not send this one till day 6 anyway.
    I'm going to do the same already into building stash of inks and dyes but parchment is going to be finished tomorrow. With the neighbours invites not going to be finished til probably Monday I want to continue to craft dyes and inks until the last day. For the first time in ages I was low on coal only but with two mines and one deep mine I've kept up with every hour crafting another ink, plus a bit of chopping rocks.

I started getting low on coal, so I've been crafting 1 of each in my 2 potion shops. Gives me a chance to gain back the coal & petals for the next go round.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I still don't understand the request thing. I got 23 yesterday, including Stormie, when the max is supposed to be 21. But today, I've only gotten 20 back. There seems to be some inconsistencies. Ah, well, I'm not going to worry about it, since we have gobs of time. I just don't understand it.
    In a previous thread about this the devs said that for normal quests the limit is 20 a day plus stormie. But they remove the Limit for timed quests because of the feedback and issue with finishing for late starters.

Quote Originally Posted by vontalken View Post
    In a previous thread about this the devs said that for normal quests the limit is 20 a day plus stormie. But they remove the Limit for timed quests because of the feedback and issue with finishing for late starters.
    As long as I have been playing, for a few years, I have never gotten more than 20 replies from no matter how many I've sent out. So most probably the players getting more than that have the game reset happening during the middle of their day somewhere. Thus giving them more then 20 replies within their day.

I'm in the Central Time Zone, so only 2 hours ahead of TL.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    My TL day is 8am to 8am (with new updates at 8pm) and for past goals I have had 25-30 replies within a TL 24 hours, however it does vary and has differed between my 2 accounts and for different goals.

For the timed summer gazebo "ask 50 neighbours" I asked 95 neighbours at about 12pm (because I didn't start the goals until day 2) and by 6pm I had all 50 replies needed.

For this RSVPs goal, one of my accounts is limited to 20 per day (or 21 if I had split my Stormie request) and the other I haven't reached enough replies to be able to tell either way.
    Last edited by GC5410; 10-10-14 at 05:13 PM.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast