Thread: Help: Abominable Dragon dissapeared after hatching

Help: Abominable Dragon dissapeared after hatching

Just after I placed my Abominable Dragon I the habitat the game lagged and all of the sudden I had an ice dragon to be hatched and the Abominable Dragon was gone?!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Sorry to hear about this! You may have experienced a sync error. This can occur when your device isn't able to maintain a stable internet connection to save your game progress at regular intervals. When you experience a sync error, your game progress may revert to the last save point on our servers.

To ensure your device is connected to our servers and save your game progress, you can visit a community member or neighbor. If you are able to connect and view their game, then your device has a stable internet connection and will save your game progress on our servers.

Ok I understand but is it possible to solve the fact that it's gone? I had to wait for a very long time for the habitat to finish construction so I could place my dragon.

The strange thing is that it synced twice after I had placed that dragon and both the time I had an ice dragon in the best which I was able to place in the corresponding habitat... So instead of the abominable dragon I got two ice dragons and the game synced in between those two dragons

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I sent you a PM. Please let us know if you continue to experience this. Reviewing your account, it looks like a connection disruption issue and it should be okay going forward.

Ok thank you for te feedback