Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't expand any more

Unhappy Can't expand any more

Can no longer expand although there are still unexpanded plots on one of my islands. Just reached level 106 but the expand option disappeared couple of levels ago.
    Does anyone else have the same problem?

Executive Chef
    In your market, there's an expand tabb, after the decor tabb, I'm on level 115 and I don't have anymore "Expand" tablets when I was in the last spots, so when I needed to expand, I expanded throw the market

Currently I'm only expading my mining island, the rest of the the green island, is already expanded, only one spot that I cannot expand, but that's normal.

Thank you so much for the info..... Now can request for maps.
    Is there still max of 20 expansions through mining?

Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    In your market, there's an expand tabb, after the decor tabb, I'm on level 115 and I don't have anymore "Expand" tablets when I was in the last spots, so when I needed to expand, I expanded throw the market
    You can also look for the "Expand" sign on the main area of your island, by the waterfall. Tapping on that will also show available expansions on your island.

Quote Originally Posted by giddyjan View Post
    Is there still max of 20 expansions through mining?
    Currently, there are 20 floating expansions available through mining.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Banned
    Well this is helpful but will the fact that many still need more space be addressed? We have not had more space added floating or not in a real real real long long time. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    You can also look for the "Expand" sign on the main area of your island, by the waterfall. Tapping on that will also show available expansions on your island.
    (...)
    All of the "Expand" signs disappear when I still had 10 to 13 expansions to do.. But I'm 2 expansions away, in the mining isle, to have all of the expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Well this is helpful but will the fact that many still need more space be addressed? We have not had more space added floating or not in a real real real long long time. Thanks
    I will make sure to pass along this feedback regarding expansions to our development team - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    All of the "Expand" signs disappear when I still had 10 to 13 expansions to do.. But I'm 2 expansions away, in the mining isle, to have all of the expansions.
    It actually looks like your Expand sign might be hiding behind some of the Big Yellow Plateaus on your main island. The sign will always stay on your island so you can use it to find expansions.

Executive Chef
    It actually looks like your Expand sign might be hiding behind some of the Big Yellow Plateaus on your main island. The sign will always stay on your island so you can use it to find expansions.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    I was like, "who the h*** he/she knows here I have my habitats?" than I remembered.. he/she's an admin xD

Yes, apparently the sign is hidden by the Big Yellow Plateaus Habitat on the right of the Gemstone Praire habitat, and sorry, I don't know if you are a he or a she.. :/ No offense of course

Currently, there are 20 floating expansions available through mining.
    Does the mine close after all 20 has been expanded ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast