Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: old recipes??

Rhino Keeper

old recipes??

my neighbor is baking well done toast and made cherry muffins a few weeks ago and when I asked they said those recipes were on their regular oven. those are from Christmas 2012 and were removed how come some people still have them?

Executive Chef
    I remember those recipes well cuz we were cooking them while earning those crazy reindeer. I sure don't have those either and sure would love to have them back also to master.
    What gives TL? They're ur nbrs, but must b playing on an android device using one of their really old versions.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 10-08-14 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Grammar clarification
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Quote Originally Posted by zifun View Post
    my neighbor is baking well done toast and made cherry muffins a few weeks ago and when I asked they said those recipes were on their regular oven. those are from Christmas 2012 and were removed how come some people still have them?
    We earned those ovens from past goals, so if you were not playing then you won't get them.i find this fair to the older players, as one day you will be too. So I perosnally find the earned ovens are neat,btw I dont have those either I only been playing a little over a year now. It you don't do the goals, you don't get oven. I feel this is fair. Best wishes.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the Santas grotto and reindeer from that goal. those recipes were on the regular oven then removed. my neighbor is probably playing an old android version and that's why she can make them

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by princessabby74 View Post
    We earned those ovens from past goals, so if you were not playing then you won't get them.i find this fair to the older players, as one day you will be too. So I perosnally find the earned ovens are neat,btw I dont have those either I only been playing a little over a year now. It you don't do the goals, you don't get oven. I feel this is fair. Best wishes.
    I have been playing for a few years (wow and I used to have access to those recipes (the toast and muffins). But, for some reason, they are no longer available on the ovens. I still have the ovens, of course, and I've wondered why recipes which were once available to me, are not there anymore. Any answers?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stereo38 View Post
    I have been playing for a few years (wow and I used to have access to those recipes (the toast and muffins). But, for some reason, they are no longer available on the ovens. I still have the ovens, of course, and I've wondered why recipes which were once available to me, are not there anymore. Any answers?
    It's a mystery. I have recipes I've mastered that were removed as well. I always thought if you'd mastered a recipe you would have it forever, even if it's removed for other players who didn't master it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zifun View Post
    well done toast and cherry muffin are only avaiable on 2012 Xmas version, on regular oven, theres nothing to do with goals. They are recipes that were removed by teamlava.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by princessabby74 View Post
    I'm so happy to find another player who feels the way I do about goals and goal appliances. I've taken quite a bit of harassment from certain ppl here for feeling the way I do. However, these recipes were on regular equipment.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    I'm so happy to find another player who feels the way I do about goals and goal appliances. I've taken quite a bit of harassment from certain ppl here for feeling the way I do. However, these recipes were on regular equipment.
    I feel the same way about the old goal ovens/prizes. They were prizes won for completing a goal. So it only make sense if you weren't playing when the goal was out or that you didn't complete it, then you won't have it. It's fair. However, it doesn't stop me wishing they would re-release the old Christmas recipes locked for me in the regular oven. I completely missed these the Christmas before I was playing.

Farm Supplier
    Yes, it is a bit odd that the recipes that were once available are no longer there. I know that there are a few recipes at the end of the 'cookbook' that are shaded out for me. However, neither of those are there. I know that those are recipes that were offered before I started playing the game. I always thought that recipes that were available previously (especially on regular appliances) would always be there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast