Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament 10/7 /14- Owl Bear!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    Zenobia what game is FS ? Also did you misspell your name in the bottom of your message?
    FS is Fashion Story and I've only just started playing it so not sure if I'll kee pit or not. You set up a boutique and try to keep it stocked. As you level up there become a lot of options to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonloona View Post
    If I read that right, but after your quote you are getting A Crystal Unicorn? If you are, congratulations!!!!!!! So glad for you, and can't wait to see it!!! By the way what's your storm ID?

Just past level 7 and all of my creatures are helping me out alot, but then again they are all past level 11! But my prize creatures I use a lot are Jackalope, Sea Drake, (surprisingly) shock fox, and #1 for most of my wins is Nightmare!!! He ALMOST always seems to get me crucial hits, even if he's weak to a creature, but sometimes it takes 2 battles to get it lol.
    YES! I got the magic 45 hours a day and a half ago! I am about to break down and speed it to the nest soon... after I update this thread with overnight info and decide what to try to breed next.

Executive Chef
    updated with the results I have to this point:
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I made this graphic depicting which elements are "strong" (above) or "weak" (below) each other:

• Elements not directly above or below each other are neutral to each other.
    • The gem sky above the element pyramid represents that ultra rare animals are better than all but dark because they are by definition more rare. The exception is dark. Gems are weak to dark.
    • If your attack element is strong vs. one of the opponent's but weak vs. the other, it is considered weak. If it is strong only or strong and neutral your attack is strong.
    • ANY attack (whether it would be strong, neutral or weak) has a chance of landing a critical hit. It's just that your odds of getting a critical (we believe) are stronger when a) your attack is stronger, b) your rarity is higher and c) your level is higher.

So far, I've had success with these animals:

1. (vs. pyro pony) Ancient Sloth 15 - nature attack
    2. (vs. planther) Vinotaur 15 - fire attack
    3. (vs. rainguin) Ancient Sloth 15 - nature attack
    4. (vs. spruce moose) Vinotaur 15 - fire attack
    5. (vs. lightning leopard) Ancient Sloth 15 - earth attack
    6. (vs. rockodile) Ancient Sloth 15 - nature attack
    7. (vs. rampage) Glacial Griffin 10 - earth attack
    8. (vs. iciclaw) Ancient Sloth 15 - nature attack
    9. (vs. koala cadabra) Vinotaur 15 - fire attack
    10. (vs. solar simian) Daredevil 15 - fire attack
    11. (vs. eagle beagle) Vinotaur 15 - fire attack
    12. (vs. volcamel) Glacial Griffin 10 - earth attack

Rhino Keeper
    Round 1: lvl 15 frostfang
    Round 2: lvl 10 onyx ox, fire attack
    Round 3: lvl 15 ancient sloth, nature attack
    Round 4: lvl 10 onyx ox, fire attack
    Round 5: lvl 15 ancient sloth, earth attack
    Round 6:lvl 15 ancient sloth, nature attack
    Round 7: lvl 15 ancient sloth, earth attack
    Round 8: lvl 15 ancient sloth, earth attack
    Round 9: lvl 10 vinotaur, fire attack
    Round 10: lvl 15 frostfang

Rhino Keeper

YES! I got the magic 45 hours a day and a half ago! I am about to break down and speed it to the nest soon... after I update this thread with overnight info and decide what to try to breed next.
    yay! congrats!!

Executive Chef
    updated with the results I have to this point:
    I lost the battle with volcamel twice when using glacial griffin

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! Must be random? I have fought round 5 Electric 6 times already using my Sloth L12 and he keeps losing? Should I keep using him or try another animal?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jsburas View Post
    Wow! Must be random? I have fought round 5 Electric 6 times already using my Sloth L12 and he keeps losing? Should I keep using him or try another animal?
    Keep using him, unless you have Gold Lion, Gargolem, or Magmacore at a higher level.
    The Leopard will eventually fall. Stubborn, that's all.

It IS random to a point -- pseudo-randomness within pre-set parameters; but not PURELY random.
    Last edited by SANDSCApe; 10-08-14 at 10:53 AM.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jsburas View Post
    Do you have a higher-level super rare with earth in it (and not water)? If so, try that. If not, do you have a level 15 rare with earth? That might be worth a shot. There IS a lot of luck involved in the whole thing.

I went undefeated in the first 13 rounds but the Terrorier in round 13 has kicked by bootie twice. I tried my rampage 15 and terradactyl 10 and neither worked.

Rhino Keeper
    Do you have a higher-level super rare with earth in it (and not water)? If so, try that. If not, do you have a level 15 rare with earth? That might be worth a shot. There IS a lot of luck involved in the whole thing.

I went undefeated in the first 13 rounds but the Terrorier in round 13 has kicked by bootie twice. I tried my rampage 15 and terradactyl 10 and neither worked.
    I just used my L10 Bamboon and won first try so I guess sometimes you have to switch up a bit.
    Last edited by jsburas; 10-08-14 at 11:44 AM.

Executive Chef
    Same here getting beaten by the sea lion for the third time already.

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast