Page 51 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Ancestor Dragon - (IOS) Battle Tournament

Executive Chef
    Woot! Just took down Dynasty on my third try. Let's hear it for the baby brigade!

20. Rising Sun 3 > Dynasty 16 bb++

Ugh, good luck with Hell-ios everyone. He is always a nightmare for me too. Not looking forward to that fight.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    Cheries .. have you got a Fluffles ? Try him he just worked for me good luck sweetie
    Hi trauma! No, I don't have a Fluffles, unfortunately. After 15 losses, I decided enough was enough and I ultimated. The way the tourney is going, I don't have much confidence for defeating Helios or Immortal. Oh well, I'll keep plugging along. It's funny how some tournaments are easier than others and they are so different for each person. Luck of the draw, I guess! How are you and your daughters doing? Sounds like all three of you will have your Ancestor dragons soon!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Woot! Just took down Dynasty on my third try. Let's hear it for the baby brigade!

Ugh, good luck with Hell-ios everyone. He is always a nightmare for me too. Not looking forward to that fight.
    Well done! Nice job

Yes, HELLios is definitely living up to his name going to try Melody next round.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post

I just tried my level 4 rinsing sun. No go. I just woke up &
    already I feel it's going to be a long day��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheriesrealm View Post
    Hi trauma! No, I don't have a Fluffles, unfortunately. After 15 losses, I decided enough was enough and I ultimated. The way the tourney is going, I don't have much confidence for defeating Helios or Immortal. Oh well, I'll keep plugging along. It's funny how some tournaments are easier than others and they are so different for each person. Luck of the draw, I guess! How are you and your daughters doing? Sounds like all three of you will have your Ancestor dragons soon!
    You are so right. This tourney I only lost 8 battles in total (i do have champions and diamonds) however on other tourneys I can rack up over 30 losses. In the last tourney it took me 32 goes to win the final round dragon - I forget what it was and it wasn't even a champion. Go figure!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Melody 3 no good against evil HELLios

Will try Tiny next round.

Executive Chef
    Finishing for me might depend on if I get a gold sale. I have enough gold to do two ultimates. I'm 7 plus losses against dynasty & several other super rough dragons ahead of me. I'm scared to ultimate now with so many hard ones left. I won't pay full price for the gold so fingers crossed for a sale or for me to do better moving forward.
    Yes, please pray for me lol

To everyone that beat Dynasty, AWESOME!!!!! So far he took down my Passin, Diamond, and Metal, will try Mellow before I head to work. So far him and Guardian are an amazing tag team with many good dragons to help too.

I did see how far everyone has gotten, woohoo keep at it and some if you are super close too! Congrats to those that have your new egg.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kklben View Post
    Good morning everyone. It looks like there was some great progress over night - Carbuck and Lips you are progressing well as are many others. I am still on Mercury - lost 8 times so far, but still not too bad

Sounds like everyone in your family is making good progress! I am now wishing I had hatched a few of my dragons in storage for the battles as there appear to be a few good winners there
    Good luck sweetie .. have you got all the mercury winners - I know I have posted them somewhere but can post again .. thinking of you xx

Quote Originally Posted by gnomerztribe View Post
    29) infinity 20 < quetzal 3 mbb
    30) ancestor < guardian 10 mbm
    Yehey, im done....goodluck to those who are still fighting and congrats to those who won.to those who are stucked, im wishing you luck guys...keep fighting you can do it....ive been there before when i still have no diamond and champs so i know how hard it is to fight without these hybrids.
    woohoo well done gnomerz

Quote Originally Posted by azucita View Post
    Thx trauma for the list for gold. Trying what i have from it. Crossing my fingers and toes
    Crossing them with you xxx

Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    I did post earlier on chic said well done to you im at work at the mo so limited posting....im on helios 1 loss so far hope you and daughters are doing well hugs xx
    YAY maizee .. sorry I must have missed your post I am so sorry *hug* look forward to seeing you again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Just beaten Helios with Diamond, no dragon has beaten me so far, I'm so confident this time around lol
    wow well done !
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Just...wow!!!
    Indeed

Executive Chef
    Hi, all! You all are doing great! I'm still stuck on mercury, though. Why doesn't my stardust work? It took 3 losses. My athena came close, as did topaz and rainbow. Many many others did not come close. I don't have much hope for this, with all the diamonds ahead. This will make the 3rd tourney in a row I start out strong then fizzle out on the diamonds. Blah. Stuff to do today, I'll check in later! Keep it up, everyone!