Page 42 of 102 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: Ancestor Dragon - (IOS) Battle Tournament

Executive Chef
    Sorry for my absence, been too busy to post. Hope you are all doing well.

I have been doing OK, main game has reached Helios with a few losses.

I beat Dynasty with Turquoise, two games used Diamond and one used baby Kabuki with success, hope that helps someone. Good luck friends!!
    Last edited by freesiawoods; 10-09-14 at 07:08 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    Lol I'm not ready for him after Rising Sun, lol. So who have you tried? Good luck!
    Hi Lip, sorry haven't been around all day, but I have managed to play a few rounds. Just starting to read back. I beat Rising Sun with nightlight on my main account and celestial on my baby account. Good luck and hope you get him down.

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=clarity625;978929]Thanks Carbuck! Yes, he was almost finished and he defeated Ninja for me. [\QUOTE]

Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    Wow way to go carbuck you are doing great ...
    Thanks.

[QUOTE=tops84;979128]Hi all
    Hi carbuck thanks for tip got on next try now
    Stuck on DYNASTY [\QUOTE]

Great! Glad it worked out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SHINeeFan23 View Post
    I wish I was further like everyone else but sadly I don't have the dragons they are using but I'm making my way there. Slowly. Here is my list so far..

RD. 1 Apollo < Aurora (can't remember)
    RD. 2 Comet < Easter Egg M++
    RD. 3 Supernova < Camelot MBM
    RD. 4 Cosmos < Daisy MBB
    RD. 5 Scarecrow < Athletic-- Don't remember might be M+++
    RD. 6 Paradise < Camelot-- MM
    RD. 7 Owl < Aurora B+++
    RD. 8 Stardust < Kite MBB
    RD. 9 Pumpkin < Wizard BM+
    RD. 10 Mummy < Virtue BB+
    RD. 11 Gemini < Mythic BM++

RD. 12 Lunar Rainbow <
    RD. 13 Zombie <
    RD. 14 Red Lantern <
    RD. 15 Ninja <
    RD. 16 Serpent <
    RD. 17 Witch <
    RD. 18 Patchwork <
    RD. 19 Rising Sun <
    RD. 20 Dynasty <
    RD. 21 Gold <
    RD. 22 Mercury <
    RD. 23 Light speed <
    RD. 24 Helios <
    RD. 25 Immortal <
    RD. 26 Space <
    RD. 27 Fire flower <
    RD. 28 Astromancer <
    RD. 29 Infinity <
    RD. 30 Ancestor <
    You are doing fine. We are all here to help each other and learn how to make the dragons you have work well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    To be fair, I've only gone against him once so far. Guess I should adopt a more optimistic attitude
    Yes. Stay positive my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Whooo!! That's so great! I know the feeling, happened to me once or twice! Congratz!

You're doing great! We all started somewhere, without Champions, without Diamond, so don't worry. My advice: save gold for atleast 5-7 ultimates. Save them till the first Champion-tournament. There is a way you can calculate the odds you have in advance for the whole tournament. For example, I know in this tournament, I have 15% chance against round 20, and 10% chance against round 25. If you use ultimate in low-chance rounds, you can calculate if you have enough gold to get you finished. Then, the Champion you've won will help you greatly in new tournaments so you need less and less ultimates.

To be honest, I have 7 Diamonds, and 9 (or more, I don't count anymore) Champions, but I still use ulti on those low-chance rounds, for I don't want the stress of loosing time after time, I want to save time so I can finish the other rounds more relaxed and the line for the healing well is always short. Last tourney I used ulti once, this I'll use it twice. There's no shame in "paying" 60 or 90 gold for a nice dragon, if it were in the market as a special offer, I think anyone would take it

26. Space - Fluffles
    27. Fireflower - Bladewing (lost with Amazon, Angelfire and Black Knight)
    28. Astromancer - Crusader (whoot!!! First try!)
    29. Infinity - ?
    Anaboe,
    What you have said here is inspirational and one of the reasons why this is such a great place to be. I hope SHINeeFan appreciates your words as I felt your sincerity and helpful spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Sorry for my absence, been too busy to post. Hope you are all doing well.

I have been doing OK, main game has reached Helios with a few losses.

I beat Dynasty with Turquoise, two games used Diamond and one used baby Kabuki with success, hope that helps someone. Good luck friends!!
    You are near the end. I'm sure you will finish soon. Good luck on the next rounds.
    Last edited by Carbuck; 10-09-14 at 07:37 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=Anaboe;979234]Whooo!! That's so great! I know the feeling, happened to me once or twice! Congratz!

You're doing great! We all started somewhere, without Champions, without Diamond, so don't worry. My advice: save gold for atleast 5-7 ultimates. Save them till the first Champion-tournament. There is a way you can calculate the odds you have in advance for the whole tournament. For example, I know in this tournament, I have 15% chance against round 20, and 10% chance against round 25. If you use ultimate in low-chance rounds, you can calculate if you have enough gold to get you finished. Then, the Champion you've won will help you greatly in new tournaments so you need less and less ultimates.

To be honest, I have 7 Diamonds, and 9 (or more, I don't count anymore) Champions, but I still use ulti on those low-chance rounds, for I don't want the stress of loosing time after time, I want to save time so I can finish the other rounds more relaxed and the line for the healing well is always short. Last tourney
    I used ulti once, this I'll use it twice. There's no shame in "paying" 60 or 90 gold for a nice dragon, if it were in the market as a special offer, I think anyone would take it

26. Space - Fluffles
    27. Fireflower - Bladewing (lost with Amazon, Angelfire and Black Knight

28. Astromancer - Crusader (whoot!!! First try!
    29. Infinity - ?[/QUOTE
    If you dont mind me asking, what is your attack combo on astromancer?my crusader lose using bmb so let me know so i can retry when its healed.thanks and goodluck on your last 2 rounds.

Executive Chef
    Still doing a lot so can't keep up with the thread but I'm trying to at least post my results.

18. Paladin 10 > Patchwork 12 m+++ (lost Marshmallow 10)

Farm Supplier
    11 losses so far with Dynasty and been on him almost all day. *sigh*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cheriesrealm View Post
    11 losses so far with Dynasty and been on him almost all day. *sigh*
    I got dynasty down with rogue. Keep going, eventually he will concede! Good luck.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kklben View Post
    I got dynasty down with rogue. Keep going, eventually he will concede! Good luck.
    Thanks, kklben. I tried Rogue, but he was defeated. I know Dynasty will eventually go down, and probably to a baby. LOL! I'll just keep throwing dragons at him.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure where I last posted my results until, but here are the last few.

15. Ninja < Brazil (soccer, infinity and raven lost)
    16. Serpent < honeybee
    17. Witch < landworm
    18. Patchwork < Brazil ( lightningx2, Aphrodite, guardian and lotus lost)
    19. Rising sun < nightlight (social lost)
    20. Dynasty < rogue (guardian lost)
    21. Gold < infinity (guardian lost)
    22 still working on Mercury - so far losses by infinity, atlantis, genie and air.

Good luck to everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    28) astromancer 20 beaten by diamond 10 bM.( Epic crusader lose )